Pro sports teams getting rid of purple UNAPPRECIATION

Its been an unfortunate trend over the past decade for pro teams to phase out the color purple of any uniform combos, opting to instead go for boring and overused combinations. What gives? Alot of teams had some excellent uniform colors which included purple, and it seems like almost all of them have gotten rid of purple.

We've got...
Diamondbacks (purple and teal was made for the grape v's)
Raptors
Bucks
Jazz (those mountain joints from the 90s
eek.gif
)
Devil Rays
Hornets been slowing down on the purple

I might be a little biased cause regal %%@ purple is, in my opinion, bar none the dopest color in the entire spectrum. It just pains me to see these teams ditching unique and classic looks for rebranded unoriginal garbage. shoutout to teams like the vikings, kings, rockies, and ravens for staying true.

sorry im high.

Its been an unfortunate trend over the past decade for pro teams to phase out the color purple of any uniform combos, opting to instead go for boring and overused combinations. What gives? Alot of teams had some excellent uniform colors which included purple, and it seems like almost all of them have gotten rid of purple.

We've got...
Diamondbacks (purple and teal was made for the grape v's)
Raptors
Bucks
Jazz (those mountain joints from the 90s
eek.gif
)
Devil Rays
Hornets been slowing down on the purple

I might be a little biased cause regal %%@ purple is, in my opinion, bar none the dopest color in the entire spectrum. It just pains me to see these teams ditching unique and classic looks for rebranded unoriginal garbage. shoutout to teams like the vikings, kings, rockies, and ravens for staying true.

sorry im high.

Man, you just can't keep your mind off that purple kush

Man, you just can't keep your mind off that purple kush

Purple was the color of Roman emperors.... and my second favorite Ninja Turtle.

I gots no problem with purple.

Purple was the color of Roman emperors.... and my second favorite Ninja Turtle.

I gots no problem with purple.

yes man
pimp.gif

i was just discussing this with my guys. teams nowadays have too much of the same color.
raps, bucks, and utah loosing the purple is the worst.

yes man
pimp.gif

i was just discussing this with my guys. teams nowadays have too much of the same color.
raps, bucks, and utah loosing the purple is the worst.

stockton_layup_finals98.jpg

pimp.gif

you know towards the end of his career stockton had to grab kids XL's for shorts out of the team store 
laugh.gif

stockton_layup_finals98.jpg

pimp.gif

you know towards the end of his career stockton had to grab kids XL's for shorts out of the team store 
laugh.gif

lol im a fan of purple too but just in general, teams need to start getting more creative with colors

so many jerseys look exactly the same - i swear the nba has like 20 teams with red as their main color.

lol im a fan of purple too but just in general, teams need to start getting more creative with colors

so many jerseys look exactly the same - i swear the nba has like 20 teams with red as their main color.

Back
Top Bottom