Problem solving skills: Vol. dealing with frustration and anger

Once you realize you are unreasonably pissed at something you have no current control over, how do you go about letting it go. Cause I'm struggling rightnow... I've been up for the last 7 hours trying to calm down... NT's late night helps, but all of a sudden it's morning and I don't want tostart my day like this
ohwell.gif
. I'm not productive when I'm heated.

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Once you realize you are unreasonably pissed at something you have no current control over, how do you go about letting it go. Cause I'm struggling right now... I've been up for the last 7 hours trying to calm down... NT's late night helps, but all of a sudden it's morning and I don't want to start my day like this
ohwell.gif
. I'm not productive when I'm heated.

been here plenty of times.

for me........

either a nice outdoor jog.......depending on the weather.

listen to some music

lift weights

food

fe___tio from a female

You need to do something that will expend energy and time like most of the people suggested. Anything to put your attention on something else. Good luck.

breathing exercises and meditation help me. Just sit back and focus on your breathing.

I go to the gym. I was just going to make a post about how life's a #@@#*. This is fitting enough.

Originally Posted by infamousod

when potheads are stressed you know it's bad.
I've already been a near-alcoholic once....... why do you think I smoke so much? I'm a troubled young man
smh.gif

Go to your nearest woods [pause] and fire off some shots. Pick up your shells and go get somethin' to eat. Then go back home and write a few bars.

Back
Top Bottom