Problems with Stock X?

Hello. I recently bought a pair of Metallic 5s off of Stock X and had my money refunded after 2 1/2 days due to the seller having not shipped and not responding to emails from Stock X (I'm assuming they didn't respond). A few days later I bought another pair at a lower price and it has been over 24 hours and the seller still hasnt started the shipping process. I know they have 2 business days to ship and then I'm not in a huge rush, I just don't understand what's going on with them. I have ordered 2 other pairs of shoes from them in the past and they both shipped relatively quickly. Has anyone else had problems with sellers not sending shoes on Stock X?

I had a problem before. Not sure if the seller sent fakes or they were used. But I had to contact them to actually get them to initiate the refund, because it had been a week or so.

I had a problem before. Not sure if the seller sent fakes or they were used. But I had to contact them to actually get them to initiate the refund, because it had been a week or so.
Thanks for the feedback. Their customer service department has been pretty responsive so far but I don't understand how they have all of these sellers (for 1 model of shoe no less) who are asking for and accepting bids and then not even shipping them. I don't know if the money goes directly to the seller when they accept a bid or if they have to send them to Stock X first. I know there's a fee if they don't send them so I'm not sure what the point of accepting bids and not selling the shoes is unless they get the money immediately before sending shoes and then duck out and close up shop. I would think the people at Stock X would be smarter than that.

The seller does NOT get paid til the shoes are received by stockX and authenticated. Only then will the seller be paid and your shoes get sent out to you.

The seller not sending the shoe is not stockX fault, yes it sucks it happened once and technically the seller still has time to ship out considering it's only been one actual business day so I'd bet they would get mailed out tomorrow (Tuesday)

And stockX does penalize sellers who waste time and don't send in shoes and cancel transactions.

I'm sure you'll be fine with this 2nd pair but keep us updated, good luck

The seller does NOT get paid til the shoes are received by stockX and authenticated. Only then will the seller be paid and your shoes get sent out to you.

The seller not sending the shoe is not stockX fault, yes it sucks it happened once and technically the seller still has time to ship out considering it's only been one actual business day so I'd bet they would get mailed out tomorrow (Tuesday)

And stockX does penalize sellers who waste time and don't send in shoes and cancel transactions.

I'm sure you'll be fine with this 2nd pair but keep us updated, good luck
I did investigate after posting last night and it does say the seller doesn't get paid until the sneakers have been authenticated and inspected. It also says that there's at minimum a 15% fee (of selling price) for not sending shoes. I'm not saying that that Stock X is terrible or anything but I do wonder how they vet sellers to weed out those who aren't reliable. I supposed that's what they're doing constantly as I believe you have your selling privileges suspended for flaking. I'm not real worried about it because worst case scenario is I'll get my money back. They are good about issuing refunds quickly when things don't go as planned. It's just a little frustrating but it will be fine. The shoes still haven't been shipped by seller.

Back
Top Bottom