Procrastination vol. goodness ima bum

anyone else needs to be doing something instead of what they are doing right now??

i've been wanting to get up and wash my clothes for since 11am (its 3pm right now)
i need to do these weekly reports for my internship ive been telling myself to do since the 8th...
i still havent unpacked everything from college which i got out april 28th...
i still have to clean the bathroom..
tired.gif

i need to get my oil changed .. ive been telling myself since last week..

fml... ima bum
tired.gif
ohwell.gif

OP.. you sir just created your own CHECK LIST!! aka TO DO list. All you have to do is put a box next to each thing you posted about. Cmon man.. 1 LIFE..Fulfill it by finishing your goals
smile.gif

Registration for school opened up april 8th and I marked that day on my calender. Still haven't gone in.

PROCRATINATION
FTL...

i made a procratination thread some time ago....
it took me about a week to actually get it going...
OP i bet you were thinking about making this thread for some time now....
grin.gif

i only procrastinate shopping and doing school work

if its working out, working on the car, ect.. i don't have a problem doing it
pimp.gif

I need to freaking put my application in for college. SMGDH. Today, I found out the dead-dead-deadline is the 30th and I have to go directly to the school.

Oh yea, I should have been in the shower by now going in to work at 5. I might just be a bum today, not shower, and shy away from everyone around me. I mean,I'm not stinking, but not fresh either. I showered this morning.

I am such a procrastinator, !+* isn't even funny anymore.

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Registration for school opened up april 8th and I marked that day on my calender. Still haven't gone in.
+ I don't have a job yet. I am sick of filling out applications

Like my 6th grade teacher told me and for some reason I still remember...procrastination is like masturbation,its all good till you find out your f-ingyourself.

You're not the only one...

I got a list of items to tend to, but I spend my time on NT and tv.

Anytime I tell my girl I'm getting ready to do such and such, she always says you're lying I bet you're on NT.

If only there were a drug for this

i haven't completely unpacked my bags from bct/ait...and i got back november 1st of last year. threw that joint in the guest room and haven't seen itsince.

i procrastinate like it's my career.

Originally Posted by arrjae

PROCRATINATION
FTL...

i made a procratination thread some time ago....
it took me about a week to actually get it going...
OP i bet you were thinking about making this thread for some time now....
grin.gif

indifferent.gif
You fail. You spelt procrastination wrongtwice...

I procrastinate on everything!!!

I need to iron, vacuum, change my rotors, and go to the gym.

Back
Top Bottom