Professional attire

where can i find cheap SLIM fitting dress shirts at???? Nothing to fancy just needs to fit nice and if it had longs sleeves that would be a plus... im a 16.5 neck with 37/38 arms. if that helps.... but i just need more dress shirts in general....

With those arms, I'm thinking a big and tall store might be your best bet. I've got 36 arms and those are usually about the limit for most stores.

You can find some decent stuff at TJ Maxx & Ross every once in awhile though.

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

There is a VERY active "professional attire" thread already.

http://niketalk.com/topic...r?page=1619#.T6F0F1K8Hjs

Actually, that thread is filled with an array of styles, hardly anything to do with dressing professionally.  The difference is night and day.  The same can be said when you compare dressing better from a professional stand-point to just dressing professionally.

To answer original poster's questions, the best way is to go to your local dept store and try it on.  You won't know until you have a base to work off of, then you can try order online from various retailers.  Even then, the cuttings can differ.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by crcballer55

With those arms, I'm thinking a big and tall store might be your best bet. I've got 36 arms and those are usually about the limit for most stores.

big and tall is almost NEVER SLIM fitting..... has anyone had a dress shirt altered at the sleeves to make it fit slim???? i would like to avoid the tailor hassle but having long arms makes this reaally hard. mosrt stores/retailers styles are only Regular and rarely Long. and te crazy part is that when i do find a shirt that fits its some high end brand from barney's coop/ny. i really want something like an  H & M / Kenneth cole / calvin klein like grade/quality that fits me and relatively inexpensive. i want to buy bulk lol. 

Originally Posted by De La MONEY

Originally Posted by crcballer55

big and tall is almost NEVER SLIM fitting..... has anyone had a dress shirt altered at the sleeves to make it fit slim???? i would like to avoid the tailor hassle but having long arms makes this reaally hard. mosrt stores/retailers styles are only Regular and rarely Long. and te crazy part is that when i do find a shirt that fits its some high end brand from barney's coop/ny. i really want something like an  H & M / Kenneth cole / calvin klein like grade/quality that fits me and relatively inexpensive. i want to buy bulk lol. 
Do you have a garment district in your area? If so, they may be able to provide something for you with alterations for a small fee. Most stuff at those types of places are typically relatively cheap.

Back
Top Bottom