Program to make mouse move automatically when im away from the computer?

My computer screen seems to lose signal after about 25 minutes of watching video on my computer and so it just goes into no signal being received.  I want a program that will randomly move my mouse for me (when im not sitting at the computer) so that my computer still thinks i'm sitting there and the signal to the monitor isn't lost.  Anyone?

My computer screen seems to lose signal after about 25 minutes of watching video on my computer and so it just goes into no signal being received.  I want a program that will randomly move my mouse for me (when im not sitting at the computer) so that my computer still thinks i'm sitting there and the signal to the monitor isn't lost.  Anyone?

i'm pretty sure you can just change the settings of your computer the display turns off after a set amount of time.

i'm pretty sure you can just change the settings of your computer the display turns off after a set amount of time.

As was stated go into display settings and change it so that it doesn't shut off.

As was stated go into display settings and change it so that it doesn't shut off.

win xp:
* right click anywhere on desktop
* properties
* screen saver
* under moniter power click the "power" button
* where it says "turn moniter off", choose never.

win vista/win 7
*go to start menu
*control panel
*system & secrity
*power options
*on the far left side click "change when computer sleeps"
*where it says "turn off dispay" choose never.

win xp:
* right click anywhere on desktop
* properties
* screen saver
* under moniter power click the "power" button
* where it says "turn moniter off", choose never.

win vista/win 7
*go to start menu
*control panel
*system & secrity
*power options
*on the far left side click "change when computer sleeps"
*where it says "turn off dispay" choose never.

Okay figured it out myself. Download Moveit. Yes, of course I checked the monitor settings. I have the power settings/screen saver etc all set up so that the monitor and computer don't lose signal to each other. The amount of tampering I can do with the computer is limited since it is in a foreign language. Moveit is a program that if your computer is idle will randomly move the mouse around, click, enter a keystroke, etc so that it makes the computer think that it is still active. It has worked like a charm and haven't had a problem with this lost signal problem since.

Okay figured it out myself. Download Moveit. Yes, of course I checked the monitor settings. I have the power settings/screen saver etc all set up so that the monitor and computer don't lose signal to each other. The amount of tampering I can do with the computer is limited since it is in a foreign language. Moveit is a program that if your computer is idle will randomly move the mouse around, click, enter a keystroke, etc so that it makes the computer think that it is still active. It has worked like a charm and haven't had a problem with this lost signal problem since.

i remember there used to be progrmas that let you "record" what you did with the mouse and it would just repeat it how ever many times you wanted, great for voting on contest polls or something.

i remember there used to be progrmas that let you "record" what you did with the mouse and it would just repeat it how ever many times you wanted, great for voting on contest polls or something.

Originally Posted by AlexGod

eek.gif

eek.gif

Originally Posted by ALDY

eek.gif
Also great for work, if you have to do a repetitive task over and over.  You can even record the keystrokes.

eek.gif
Also great for work, if you have to do a repetitive task over and over.  You can even record the keystrokes.

Originally Posted by Sundizzle

eek.gif

Info on this program?
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Sundizzle

eek.gif

Info on this program?
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom