Proline UPDATES

^I believe you're referring to the one in PASONG TAMO. It should be before or in front of Makati Cinema Square (if you're coming from Buendia) if I am not mistaken.

Anybody seen a KEVIN DURANT Oklahoma jersey? TIA!
smile.gif

went to proline megamall and robinsons galleria earlier coz I was looking for the cradle rock low aways but it was not 30% off, 15% off only. Home CW is 30% off on proline megamall and robinsons galleria, lots of sizes still available.

Cradle rock aways at 30% off at Proline Parksquare. Largest sz is 10.5 (2 pairs available). Some sizes still available as well.

Originally Posted by millertime31

Cradle rock aways at 30% off at Proline Parksquare. Largest sz is 10.5 (2 pairs available). Some sizes still available as well.

Did you spot a size 8 or 8.5 bro?

Originally Posted by sadikmac

DARN IT!

Yesterday, the WHT/BLK/GRAY (sz9.5, 10 & 11 left) and the WHT/BLK/RED (sz10 & 10.5 left) Hyperize were 40% off at PROLINE GREENBELT 1 so it was Php4,077++.

TODAY, I went back only to find out that they were reverted to 30% off so they're now at Php4,795. The P.I. Hyperdunk there is Php3,677 (sz9.5-display & 10 left).

STILL, they are the cheapest of the said pairs that I've found anywhere. Just to compare, the same Hyperize at Toby's ATC is still at 10%
sorry for the OT. but which of the 2 is with the XDR soles, is it the hyperize or the hyperdunk? for outdoor rough concrete terrains. lol. TIA!

Originally Posted by supaugly

DARN IT!

Yesterday, the WHT/BLK/GRAY (sz9.5, 10 & 11 left) and the WHT/BLK/RED (sz10 & 10.5 left) Hyperize were 40% off at PROLINE GREENBELT 1 so it was Php4,077++.

TODAY, I went back only to find out that they were reverted to 30% off so they're now at Php4,795. The P.I. Hyperdunk there is Php3,677 (sz9.5-display & 10 left).

STILL, they are the cheapest of the said pairs that I've found anywhere. Just to compare, the same Hyperize at Toby's ATC is still at 10%
sorry for the OT. but which of the 2 is with the XDR soles, is it the hyperize or the hyperdunk? for outdoor rough concrete terrains. lol. TIA!

I honestly don't know.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by supaugly

DARN IT!

I honestly don't know.
smile.gif

i don't think either of them has XDR.

had a quick stop at proline in megamall yesterday. cradle rock low home, kobe IV purple speckles, on discounts. there's this small rack as well that has airmaxs, hyperizes, and lotsa adidas shoes on sale.
several good finds at proline in rob galleria too.

SM megamall has kobe 4 white speckles at 4.4k + 35% as ive remembered size 8.5 on display

proline sm north still has some sizes available for the kobe dream season black/violet. didnt check the price tho.

check major prolines for availability and sizes...30% off retail

can be an alternative to the janoskis...good quality. @P33xx thou. maybe if it goes on sale it would be a better buy...

^pepper low. on discount as of saturday in proline megamall along with other good buys such as airmax 90, navarro, some dunks, cortez flywire, and basketball pairs.

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

Proline Southmall has Adidas Superstar Mids White/Univ-Blue @ 40% Off (2500++)

bro, do you have a picture? i think i need this one. in size 9. TIA

Back
Top Bottom