PROM TIX QUESTION

Joined Mar 18, 2008
So I'm going to Prom with this girl shes a junior im a senior. I didn't ask her out, we just talked about it and she was like "we should go toprom" WE have been friends, and are going as friends..

Now the tickets are $95 each... I would pay for them if they were like 60 but $95 is a bit steep

If you were going to Prom with a FRIEND, is it usual that its 50 50 or does the guy for both?

Joined Nov 18, 2007
And I thought my prom ticket was expensive...damn..
You shouldn't pay it all.
Half it.

Joined May 13, 2006
I'm in the same situation, but you prom ticket price is OUTTA there!

My ticket was $65, but this week it's $75 and I'm buying my date's ticket this week.

Joined Mar 18, 2008
Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

My ticket was $65, but this week it's $75 and I'm buying my date's ticket this week.
your date is your friend, not a gf? and she wants you to pay?

Joined Apr 1, 2009
If it was your girl then I would pay for her but since its just a friend 50/50 that

Joined Mar 9, 2006
If there a guarantee that things are gonna go down after prom then I wouldnt have a problem paying... But paying + no action=

Joined Apr 20, 2006

you think his prom ticket is OD...try $185

Joined Mar 18, 2000
Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

son where you got to school? also if your goin as friends, everyone pays for their own ticket, lets say you pay, and you dont smash? bascially you paid for herticket for another dude to give her that prom night treatment,

Joined Apr 20, 2006
Originally Posted by Truth Hurts

son where you got to school? also if your goin as friends, everyone pays for their own ticket, lets say you pay, and you dont smash? bascially you paid for her ticket for another dude to give her that prom night treatment,
haha, i go to stuyvesant hs (nyc)...prom is at the waldorf-astoria

Joined Jun 8, 2008

Geez.

I remember my prom ticket was like $40........and that was 8 years ago. Times have definitely changed.

calvinjohnson

Banned
Joined Apr 22, 2009

i HOPE YOURE TAKING TWO 9/10 GIRLS AND HAVING SEX WITH BOTH OF THEM

Joined Jul 23, 2004
You should probably buy the tickets, but I suggest doing what I did...
Go by your self and just get drunk.......come to think of it, that's the only thing i've ever done

Joined Apr 7, 2008
man I aint even goin to NO dances. I havent gone to any yet and dont plan on going to any and Im a junior

them prices are OD, and it doesnt even appeal to me anyway

joshhassolex

Banned
Joined Nov 22, 2007
Originally Posted by IHaveMyOwnOpinion

DAMN!

I was about to come in here and complain about my $120 prom tickets but $185 makes me grateful
word i thought 75 was buggin
man idk if i'm even going to prom...i just wanna go to the after parties

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now