Promposal Tips?

Who has done one before and what did you do? Do the girls generally say yes because everbody is watching and will only reject you in private afterwards?

I dont know what Im going to do yet (maybe sing a song) but I feel that if I take all the effort and make her feel special, the chances of her going to prom with me increases. I dont know this girl very well but Im gonna try anyways. Have 3 weeks left before I do it.

Any tips are appreciated

:stoneface: whatever happened to just simply asking a girl out

None of this over the top stuff

Last edited:
Only tips you need for prom should come after the event. If you smell what I'm cooking.

send her this

tumblr_lw3j3u8dyB1r5zmjvo1_1280.jpg

dude said sing...

everytime i see them corny over the top vids of simps asking chicks to prom i cringe :smh:

just ask her if she wants to go to prom if not on to the next someone will eventually say yes as long as you arent ugly

atleast get to know her at first though dont come off as a creep :lol:

Last edited:
Who has done one before and what did you do? Do the girls generally say yes because everbody is watching and will only reject you in private afterwards?

I dont know what Im going to do yet (maybe sing a song) but I feel that if I take all the effort and make her feel special, the chances of her going to prom with me increases. I dont know this girl very well but Im gonna try anyways. Have 3 weeks left before I do it.

Any tips are appreciated

thats your problem you shoulda done your HW beforehand and at least make some sort of attempt to get to know her the only way this will work is if she had a man and just recently broke up
but usually people already have somebody in mind for prom the only other way it will work if you barely know her is if she is an underclassmen GL THO on your endeavors

Back
Top Bottom