Proper Pimpin'

So my co-worker says some dude hands her this.

2ec189e.jpg

Seriously bro?
laugh.gif

Why ya'll tryna knock a brotha's game for tho? Ya'll dead forreal have nothin better to do or your own girls to go to.

Originally Posted by HoisanDoiXHaze

Why ya'll tryna knock a brotha's game for tho? Ya'll dead forreal have nothin better to do or your own girls to go to.
are you kidding me? this dude ran off hundreds of glossy business cards that say "sickest fool" and have a glaring grammatical error. he lame *#% game deserves to be knocked.
indifferent.gif

someone should call/email him and ask him how low his success rate is.

Originally Posted by DT43

are you kidding me? this dude ran off hundreds of glossy business cards that say "sickest fool" and have a glaring grammatical error. he lame *#% game deserves to be knocked.
indifferent.gif

Why do you care so much about the next man's success rate. You're telling me his success rate will be much higher by following your method of staying home in front of the computer NTing and fapping? Nobodies game should ever be knocked and the only time people will knock other people's game is because their own game is a failure.

You know dude was probably like
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
as he was printing these out.

*facepalm*
my text: Hey sickest fool

his response: Hey! Who's this?

my text: How my girl get your number... Imma keel you foo!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DT43

indifferent.gif

Why do you care so much about the next man's success rate. You're telling me his success rate will be much higher by following your method of staying home in front of the computer NTing and fapping? Nobodies game should ever be knocked and the only time people will knock other people's game is because their own game is a failure.
whats good AJ, hows it going...???

Just called and acted like he gave one to my girl.

I was acting all pissed and was like "what you tryna pimp my girl or somthin" he was like "nah man it's my own little buisness just don't worry about it"

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom