Props to the NFL for all of the Breast Cancer Support

Real talk, the NFL goes above and beyond supporting Breast Cancer awareness. $!!* is great to see regardless of what team you are rooting for.

canon_10_wk_4_01.jpg

canon_10_wk_4_02.jpg

canon_10_wk_4_03.jpg

\
pink12.jpg

pink1.jpg

pink10.jpg

pink2.jpg

pink13.jpg

pink5.jpg

pink8.jpg

pink6.jpg

pink9.jpg

crop_450x500_GYI0058557869.jpg

NFL > Your Fav Sport

Appreciated, but for some reason the Giants looked mad funny with the royal blue/pink combo.
laugh.gif

Yeah man it's definitely appreciated.

My mother is a breast cancer survivor.
pimp.gif

Why is it just breast cancer rather than all types of cancer? Is it because that's the most prevalent?

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Why is it just breast cancer rather than all types of cancer? Is it because that's the most prevalent?

Yeah breast cancer is one of the more common forms of cancer worldwide.

And it would be pretty much impossible to do this for every form of cancer discovered thus far.

Very good Job by the NFL

Im wearing my ribbon right now.
pimp.gif

My Brother and I have done several charity events for cancer and two specifically for breast cancer.

Both my parents have had bouts with the "C" Word, Moms had breast cancer.  and I eventually  lost my dad to Pancreatic Cancer. and I dont help raise money for me or my family,  I do it cus I dont want no one else to go thru what Ive been thru

I hope and pray they find a cure one day and hopefully in my lifetime.
It will be one of the best days of my life

My sister in law just got over breast cancer, so very important and hits home. I know they can't hit all types but I would like them to see them hit another one or two as well (maybe a prostate or something more male specific). Regardless, any money donated to find a cure is appreciated, such an awful disease

Appreciated. It doesn't look too bad either, except when they're on the hats.
My mother is a breast cancer survivor as well.

I'm sorry but breast cancer "awareness" is a racket y'all. This **** pisses me off because I know peoples hearts are in the right place, but they're being duped. Most of the money just goes to advertising, administrative payroll, and more drug manufacturing. Very little research. People can wear all the pink they want but no cure will ever be found. Prevention is the cure and the modern medical system only treats symptoms. You get cancer, they get paid. They want women to run and get a mammogram out of fear, which is radiation straight to the breasts, which can lead to - you guessed it - cancer. Read about the link between mammograms and breast cancer: http://www.naturalnews.com/024901.html

Another major link to breast cancer is dairy. In the book The China Study, Dr. Colin Campbell found through 20+ years of research that casein (protein in milk) promotes the development of breast cancer. In rats, they found that tumors could be turned on or off like a light switch by the addition or subtraction of dairy products. At the very least the "breast cancer awareness" powers that be should be telling women to get their diet in check and to eat minimal amounts of dairy to prevent this from occuring. But there's no profit in healthy people.

Here is a great article on this topic: http://blogs.telegraph.co...ramme-may-combat-cancer/

Professor Jane Plant is an eminent geologist. In 1987, aged 42, and with two young children, she was diagnosed with breast cancer for the first time. Five years later the cancer returned four times – and, as she explains in her book Your Life in Your Hands, this was “despite a radical mastectomy, three further operations, 35 radiotherapy treatments, several chemotherapy treatments and irradiation of my ovaries to induce the menopause

Back
Top Bottom