Prostate examination.....

Had my first one today.

All i'm saying is these doctors deserve every penny :lol:

So if you haven't had one already...

- How do you feel about the prospect of getting it done?

- What's your preference? - Male / Female doc.

And if you have had it done how was the experience for you?

Dad had prostate cancer, so I guess I’m a few years from getting it checked every year?

and yea, I do yearly checkups, so it’s going to be a thing. Can’t be any worse than sticking a camera up my urethra
Sorry to hear that man, hopefully they found it in the early statges.

Anyone ever get a surprise physical at the doctor's?

I hadn't been to a doctor in ages but had some recurring pain in my ribs that I wanted to get checked out. We went through all the basic questions, then Doc tells me to drop my drawls. I was like "Oh?"

I guess if it's your initial visit with your PCP, they might decide to do a physical.

et-extra-terrestrial.gif

Anyone ever get a surprise physical at the doctor's?

I hadn't been to a doctor in ages but had some recurring pain in my ribs that I wanted to get checked out. We went through all the basic questions, then Doc tells me to drop my drawls. I was like "Oh?"

I guess if it's your initial visit with your PCP, they might decide to do a physical.
Bro for pain in your RIBS?? :lol:

Why hasn't a new method been developed? A scan or something :lol: :smh:

Based on the history of why women birth the way they do instead of squatting makes like they did previously me think something sinister might be goin on. :nerd:

Had prostate exam done twice, once from my PCP and once from my urologist. Both felt very uncomfortable, what takes like maybe less than 10 sec feels like 10 minutes. Family history was the reason for me getting it. Also my PSA blood test ran higher, hence more reason to do the exam. I got my first one a little bit after 40

Back
Top Bottom