Prostate examination.....

I have big hands. I remember some dude saying hell to the naw when I walked in to do his exam. :lol:

Not looking forward to 40. It's nothing but butt stuff at the Doctor after that. Colonoscopies, prostate exams etc

Is it weird for guys to specifically request female doctors to do this instead? Or is that a normal thing?

They should just make like a butt doctor Tinder. Ain't no way I'm taking a butt doctor at random.

I think I’d request a male doctor just because that’s what I’ve dealt with the last 20 years. The only time I had a female doctor inspect me was when I was 16. It was a physical for high school basketball and she was a cute Asian 25-30 year old. Yeah, she was holding my goods and started asking if I was actively smashing or waiting for someone special :lol:

Is it weird for guys to specifically request female doctors to do this instead? Or is that a normal thing?

They should just make like a butt doctor Tinder. Ain't no way I'm taking a butt doctor at random.

Honestly I didn't blame him. I rather have skinny fingers up there than my sausage digits. He didn't randomly request one, there was already one in the room and she was small. :lol:

So... uh... I just had to have an unexpected prostate exam.

B73CDA9F-0BA8-4DE3-AA69-A2D80AB0453D.jpeg
I wish it was a better story. At the time I had thought I was having some issues with frequent urination. For months it seemed like I was having to get up and piss way too frequently.

My doctor had me do some urine and blood work that came back all clear. He called me at like 2:30 on a Friday just to tell me the tests came back fine, and the next step, if I wanted to pursue it further, was to do a simple prostate screening.

He said if I could come in at 3:30 we could knock this out that same day. I said bet, and slid to the local medical facility on Broadway.

I had seen this thread either earlier that day or the day before, and I was already getting a chuckle out of the sheer coincidence, but when the nurse showed me to the room and the first thing I see is that bottle of lube I thought it was pretty funny.

The exam itself was nothing. My doctor's cool, always came off as a model professional to me. I do remember noticing the size of his fingers for the first time ever and kinda being like ehhhh, but I barely even felt anything and it was so fast, it was over before I even realized it had started. Like literally a half second.

He told me my prostate was straight. I plan to get screened regularly starting at 50 or 55, whatever the recommended age is.

For what its worth the urination issues persisted into this current year. My doctor had always suggested that due to my health indicators, it was possible the issue was psychological and not physical.

Fast forward to February, I ended up meeting with a urologist and he told me that since the start of the pandemic, he'd basically been saying a surge of patients with unexplainable sensations in their legs and groin area. Everything from pain, to itching, to burning. People tripping out thinking they had STDs, etc. He suspected that an increase in sitting down due to working from home and the general closure of institutions and businesses had the potential to affect nerve signals and cause these strange feelings in the lower extremities.

I bought a standing desk and actually used it and issues with frequent urination stopped within a week.

My fairly recent experience.

It’s nothing to trip off of but when you walk in the room and the first thing you see is a tube of EZ Glide, that 5-10 min wait for Doc to pop in is a little anxious. :lol:

how old do you need to be to get one?

I’m 36.

Went in with a nutsack issue so he checked the rest of the plumbing.

I don't understand why you would want an attractive woman prospecting your ******* in the least sexual manner possible.

I think I’d request a male doctor just because that’s what I’ve dealt with the last 20 years. The only time I had a female doctor inspect me was when I was 16. It was a physical for high school basketball and she was a cute Asian 25-30 year old. Yeah, she was holding my goods and started asking if I was actively smashing or waiting for someone special :lol:
That's a pron type scenario. Should've told her she was the special girl you were waiting for.

There's got to be another way besides digital penetration. All of the medical advancements could not have missed this procedure.

It's a screening tool like manual breast exams before you get imaging (prostate mri)....then hopefully not biopsy.

I’m a mature adult who recognizes this is a medical procedure, but I know when I cross that road I’m gonna feel hella violated after.

Not on purpose

I'd say female doctor because she'll have smalller hands. I'd hope I am having a good, heavy hanging day that day and give like 1/4 to 1/2, nothing disrespectful though. I respect her craft and how hard it is to become a DR
Yea I agree. My dawg who’s older told me about his big sausage finger doctor fingering his bootyhole, can’t be me
Lmao at the rest of your post though 😂😂
I’m a mature adult who recognizes this is a medical procedure, but I know when I cross that road I’m gonna feel hella violated after.
Ima be high as a kite

That;s not what;s up though. Your school has Pedophile DRs doing physicals on minors. Seems problematic. Imagine if the sexes were reversed, mad people would be pulling up on Dr Perv.

Does remind me of when I was in JR High and we had to do those scoliosis checks, and I found out the Assistant Principal did the girls'. In no way was that appropriate, even assuming dude did have a background in Medical or as a Chiropractor (which I can 101% say he didn't because he wouldnt' be working in Education in Oklahoma who is 50th for paying teachers and probably making 25k a year), someone who sees them daily doing their topless exams. Even then I was like damn Casey that's wrong. There was no Youtube back then, they probably just had him watch a VHS on backs and told him if it seems crooked put a check by their name and we'll have a real Doctor check it out, likely a cost cutting measure. But still, so inappropriate.

My new PCP is so gorgeous though, complete coincidence too I just clicked through the carriers and picked the one with the earliest availability. She was so pleasant too, she was like "You were worried about your blood pressure, look at this, you're perfect. Whatever you're doing just keep doing it. You're going to be my favorite patient, so easy," I was like, "But certainly I need to lose some weight right, " she was like, "If you want, but your numbers all came back fine I'd say just keep up what you're doing." I was like ahh Thanks. She then just sent me to labs to get bloodwork.

No mo but I think I would prefer a male doctor too. I feel more comfortable asking them about personal male-related questions in the future. Right not I have a fine *** chick as my primary and every time she asks me how I'm doing, I immediately reply with "it's all good, nothing to worry about with me" instead of thinking of preventative questions that I'd naturally want to know. :lol:

Last edited:
Her: "...waiting for someone special?"

Uno:"Yeah, you..."

*cue music*

datznasty datznasty yeah true, had the roles been reversed and that been my sister and a male doctor....no good.

Probably dunking her hands in ice buckets like Tong Po before you came in.
I imagine she had just washed her hands. Got me picturing her holding her fists up now thanks, lol.

Her: "...waiting for someone special?"

Uno:"Yeah, you..."

*cue music*
George Micheal’s “Careless Whisper” saxophone 🥰🥰🥰

Shoulda told her "what do you think?" then given her the eyes and a grin

Back
Top Bottom