PROTEGE Info Post - 7 new models, Pg 16

Dallas Stokes:"YO THANKS BOLOK MY MAN!!! BUT DONT DO THAT, EVEN I GOT A FEW JORDANS IN MY CLOSET.LOL SHHHHHHHHH..."

Wow sounds exciting DStokes...hopefully they can keep the price around $35 with all the new tech being put in the kicks. I'm not gonna lie and say I'mnever gonna cop another Nike, Adidas, or Jordan, but Protege's have proven themselves in my mind. They will def be in my rotation on the court and off.

I rocked the Aspires just kickin around town the other day and people couldn't believe it was a 35.00 shoe from Kmart. My next door neighbor, (who knowsnothing about sneakers but anyway) was even like, "...yeah right, I know YOU ain't rockin' no 35.00 kicks...from the looks of them those are atleast 100.00...

If y'all ever need some product testers look a brotha up.

^ I only have Mr. Stokes to thank for those!

And yep, they have the new sockliners, goldenstackz.

And I did hear the new shoes with the cushioning tech will stil be $35
pimp.gif

^^^^^^^^^^ OMG THOSE ARE FIYAAAAAAA where can i cop? PLEASE MAKE THEM A GR or AT THE LEAST AVAILABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goldenstackz, let Dallas know his efforts at creating tech for $35 is much appreciated!!!! and let me know if he can hook me up with a size 9.5/10 of thoseah7s!

Yeah man those are real nice. Ain't been to Kmart in a long time, but if those come out the drought is over.

so kamrt has ron ron's? gonna have to hit the one up close to me.

The samples up there look good. interested to see the new cushioning tech. that was the killer for me. luckily if I get the ron's, I have bron 4 insoleswaiting for them lol.

Originally Posted by jw air

if you threw a jordan sign on thats shoe more people would buy
first thing we agree on but no offense, your new avy is worse than the old one.

seriously thinking about coppin' a pair of Stackjacks and throwing a pair of insoles in there to see how it feels to hoop in

Good stuff KC!!!
Workin OT in HK ! LOL

I'm liking some of the concepts Protege is comin with, now if they could put together a few more things and get those bright ideas together...

Back
Top Bottom