Protein Pills?

Hey guys, I'm looking to bulk up and get some extra protein into the system without having to deal with disgusting shakes and bars. I was looking at protein pills as a substitute but I'm not too sure how effective they are, really. Has anybody tried them? Any thought or opinions are appreciated.

Hey guys, I'm looking to bulk up and get some extra protein into the system without having to deal with disgusting shakes and bars. I was looking at protein pills as a substitute but I'm not too sure how effective they are, really. Has anybody tried them? Any thought or opinions are appreciated.

get myofusion chocolate it tastes good. i've had optimum nutrition but myofusion is much better

get myofusion chocolate it tastes good. i've had optimum nutrition but myofusion is much better

powders will due the job . just find something your taste buds enjoy and youll be good .

I've heard a lot about myofusion. I prefer ready-made drinks like muscle milk (easier and less mess even though the product itself sucks) but I guess I could give the powder a shot. The texture isn't too chunky is it?

I've heard a lot about myofusion. I prefer ready-made drinks like muscle milk (easier and less mess even though the product itself sucks) but I guess I could give the powder a shot. The texture isn't too chunky is it?

RTD (ready to drink) protein is crap. The protein is already denatured & useless by the time you buy it.

Stick with clean sources of protein like lean meats, eggs, fish, quinoa, etc.

If you HAVE to go the protein powder route & make sure you use a blender or at the very least decent shaker bottle so there is no clumping.

When you have vanilla protein powder you can mix & use with almost anything (on your oatmeal, cereal, bake it in your muffins, etc.)

For cost to weight/benefits ratio powders > bars (even though some bars come damn close to tasting like candy bars disguised as protein bars)

RTD (ready to drink) protein is crap. The protein is already denatured & useless by the time you buy it.

Stick with clean sources of protein like lean meats, eggs, fish, quinoa, etc.

If you HAVE to go the protein powder route & make sure you use a blender or at the very least decent shaker bottle so there is no clumping.

When you have vanilla protein powder you can mix & use with almost anything (on your oatmeal, cereal, bake it in your muffins, etc.)

For cost to weight/benefits ratio powders > bars (even though some bars come damn close to tasting like candy bars disguised as protein bars)

Back
Top Bottom