PS Heads: who wants to make a QUICK $25?

Ill paypal whoever does this for me...

http://www.collider.com/u...ve_guru_movie_poster1.jpg

on the top with "mike myers" put Adam sandler instead and also PS him there instead of mike myers in the pic...(just find a pic of him that fitsbest) or just take the head out and replace it (I dont know how this works lol)

instead of Jessica Alba put Jessica biel and also replace her in the pic...

Also, replace the black hockey player with Will Ferrell (holding a football PREFERABLY) And just take mini me out completely...

dont ask why lmfao... if you could replace the blue background with a football field then that would be
pimp.gif
also... thanks

^yeah that was corny lol

$30 to whoever does this....please

dont ask why lol

but someone help me out !

30 is a lot in these times lol
smile.gif

why is there a dog? lol and wills head looks huge lol

I will pay though the font on jessica biel is mad crooked lol and can you put a football field backgorund on the blue part? like green and white stripes wherethe blue background is thanks.

Originally Posted by tommorello

why is there a dog? lol and wills head looks huge lol

I will pay though
I can take the dog out and make will's head smaller but I found that funny .. lmao
roll.gif

plus is the love guru and his sidekick w. his secret weapon .. lol

my paypal aint fat .. whats good man? lol

btw I already added what you asked me and shrunk the head and tried to aling the name better ...

LOL .. dude you are too funny .. Im not worry .. Im sure you need the money more than I do .. LOL

who died and made you king .. LMAO!!!!

3308299126_2bcaa32d53.jpg

wasnt talkign to .. my bad ..

I was talking to Crank .. talking about no offense but dont pay this dude .. Im working on it .. lol

funniest thing ever ..

Back
Top Bottom