[PS3] Call of Duty 4 Tourney 5 | Draft List PG6 | Teams On PG11 | Team 1 Champs PG30!

TEAM 7
aka
Je Ne Sais Quoi / NinongBrown's Team
aka
Team Untouchables
10fvmh1.gif

aka
TEAM Momma Slappas

aka
TEAM Kufi Smackas
jrbu6w.jpg

aka
TEAM Treadmill Gangstas
2v2z7rk.gif

Captain: Je Ne Sais Quoi PSN: ninongbrown
sinser13 PSN: vallejodc5
Primavera Vills PSN: JFKTV
JazzyJeff88 PSN: Jeff_J88
durty pancakes PSN: Bully_Worm
2o4 PSN: deadprez534
SpringfieldXD PSN: jtothadub

Originally Posted by 2o4

man chris, why didn't you pick the canadian.
smh.
deadprez, shut the **** up, don't grovel to your enemy now. The Canadian might have not picked you, but a Filipino picked you.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by 2o4

smh.
deadprez, shut the **** up, don't grovel to your enemy now. The Canadian might have not picked you, but a Filipino picked you.
this guy....

Originally Posted by 2o4

Originally Posted by 2o4

smh.
this guy....
i picked u for ninong's team

stop whinning

TEAM 7
aka
Je Ne Sais Quoi / NinongBrown's Team
aka
Team Untouchables
10fvmh1.gif

aka
TEAM Momma Slappas

aka
TEAM Kufi Smackas

aka
TEAM Treadmill Gangstas
2v2z7rk.gif

Captain: Je Ne Sais Quoi PSN: ninongbrown
sinser13 PSN: vallejodc5
Primavera Vills PSN: JFKTV
JazzyJeff88 PSN: Jeff_J88
durty pancakes PSN: Bully_Worm
2o4 PSN: deadprez534
SpringfieldXD PSN: jtothadub

laugh.gif
So how good are we?

Bdis, why you puttin' me out there like that, fam?
laugh.gif
hahahaha somebody be editin' my posts and throwin' those typos and horrible grammaticalerrors in there, I'm not hearin' they don't....when I type them, they're usually typo free and grammatically decent.

When is the actual gun fight? I was online for a few hours tonight, then I got off after I requested all my teammates and got a few Hardcore Deathmatches infor practice. Somebody post the official date.

Official Date. Somebody. Post it.

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

When is the actual gun fight? I was online for a few hours tonight, then I got off after I requested all my teammates and got a few Hardcore Deathmatches in for practice. Somebody post the official date.

Official Date. Somebody. Post it.
Well, it goes like this. Boost will get the bracket ready and make a totally separate post with rules and sub pool. We have a week to finish eachround by deadline.

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

...and who exactly are you?
That's marley aka the leader of anti-nikeshoewear and his juggarnaut and 3 frag grenades
roll.gif

ohhh... you mean Mr. "I'll play WaW instead of MW when my team is sending me messages to join our match"? ohh!! what's good fam?
happy.gif

...and who exactly are you?
That's marley aka the leader of anti-nikeshoewear and his juggarnaut and 3 frag grenades
roll.gif

ohhh... you mean Mr. "I'll play WaW instead of MW when my team is sending me messages to join our match"? ohh!! what's good fam?
happy.gif
roll.gif

Marley, we got this, Team 5
pimp.gif

Also tourney will start Monday. Brackets and Info will be up later this evening, most likely ill just put it in this thread unless you guys want it in a newthread?

got some practice in last night. gave this game up for more play in socom. i forgot how much fun this game really is. ill be ready come round 1. LETS GOTEAM!(what ever team# that is..)

man who the *%!# is my capt? i havent been contactd yet. where the *%!# is he. I should be captian i'd garautee a title easily

Back
Top Bottom