[PS3] Call of Duty 4 Tourney 5 | Draft List PG6 | Teams On PG11 | Team 1 Champs PG30!

Originally Posted by boogie bwoy

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by Battousai701

i think people that didnt post their stats should NOT count

eyes.gif
didn't think that really mattered. anyways just found out my kill ratio, a low 0.96 (prolly why i didn't think it mattered)
laugh.gif

can't wait for this tourney. i don't think ive had the pleasure playing with Nt'ers#+@+ b4. and if its one thing 'bout kills is it don't get any sweeter offing snipers. kinda like opening a pack of starburst, when u get to that pink one it's just an extra
pimp.gif
. appreciated. that is all.

You won't be the first to try... and fail.
grin.gif
k/d ratio does matter when the captains are trying to decide who to pick first and last.

I'm down for this evening - tonight.

So confirmed is

Me
Chris
iKoN
Aztec
Jayfiend

---------------------------

Nino
Celtic
Jason

yall down?

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

YO! Its getting late. And 11pst is like. 2 am est ain't it. Won't be up for that.
Mom thinks you need more sleep, Toiney?

I'll be packing up my room, but I'll check this thread every so often to see if this is going down tonight.

all these west coast people are inconsiderate to us east coast with this time schedule

It is 10:20 PST and you playing COD4.... so why are you complaining? You aint even a captain
laugh.gif

I can do it 5:30-7 PST tomorrow.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

i think people that didnt post their stats should NOT count

eyes.gif
didn't think that really mattered. anyways just found out my kill ratio, a low 0.96 (prolly why i didn't think it mattered)
laugh.gif

can't wait for this tourney. i don't think ive had the pleasure playing with Nt'ers#+@+ b4. and if its one thing 'bout kills is it don't get any sweeter offing snipers. kinda like opening a pack of starburst, when u get to that pink one it's just an extra
pimp.gif
. appreciated. that is all.

You won't be the first to try... and fail.
grin.gif
k/d ratio does matter when the captains are trying to decide who to pick first and last.

didn't know that. cool. who are the capts. btw?(aside from captn snipe up here) another Q, since we'll be playing in teams do ya'll get down instrategic-type #%#. i.e everyone on one team having uav jammers=creep mode
eek.gif
laugh.gif
or is it just every man for himself. ill be on in a bit ifanyone messing with it. psn: thefreshestjrk. feel free to add. have couple practice rounds at it.

Im getting wasted drunk tonight.

I'll check back tho. I am sure I am still better than half these so called captains half-cut.

didn't know that. cool. who are the capts. btw?(aside from captn snipe up here)
Learn my name, young lady. You'll be cursing it come game time.

Back
Top Bottom