[PS3] Call of Duty 4 Tourney 5 | Draft List PG6 | Teams On PG11 | Team 1 Champs PG30!

1858515623_9fba107ac9_o.jpg

call-of-duty-4logo.jpg

Welcome to the sign-up thread for the 5th Call of Duty 4 Tournament for PlayStation 3. This thread is for the first 48 people to sign-up. After you sign-up there will be a draft, were one of the 8 chosen captains willpick you to join there squad. When you sign-up, I will need 3 things from you:

PSN Tag
K/D Ratio
Prestige Rank

The draft room will be held in the Call of Duty 4 lobby, were the 8 captains will take turn choosing from the draft pool members. The captains order ofdrafting will be dictated by the *%$% famous, FFA (Free For All) in Shipment. Who ever scores the highest to the lowest is the order the captains will draft.The captains have already sign-up, here they are:

The Captains
IHeartBoost
Je Ne Sais Quoi
iKoN21
Aztec
celtixhalfshell
http://Speedy0990.u.yuku.comSpeedy0990
theprocessofbelief
JAYFIEND

Do not sign-up for this tournament if you can't dedicate time for it. Most of the matches take place on the weekend and you get about 5 days to completeyour matches. Some of the captains will be choosing people based on stats, other based on playing with the signees. One thing is for sure, don't let thestats fool you, thier are some dope players with horrible stats. Also this will be mostly hardcore tournament, depending on the options your team chooses. Thefinal info coming after this draft thread. So let's do THIS!

Someone needs to get on started for the 360.....
nerd.gif

Sorry op for coming in your thread.

How many successful PS3 COD4 Tourneys have there been? Including mine...5?

This is going to be our last hoorah for COD4, we should make it special. We should play all maps and modes.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

How many successful PS3 COD4 Tourneys have there been? Including mine...5?

This is going to be our last hoorah for COD4, we should make it special. We should play all maps and modes.
Yezzur
pimp.gif
but HCHQ
sick.gif

PSN: the CHANpion
I haven't played in a while..
I forgot my ratio and level but its not high
Ill post it when I get home

Originally Posted by Lazy B

When is there going to be a Killzone tournament?

When it turns into a good game worth playing online... which will be around the same time hell freezes over, so probably never. Arsnal23 1.26 Five star (noprestige)

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

Originally Posted by Lazy B

When is there going to be a Killzone tournament?

When it turns into a good game worth playing online... which will be around the same time hell freezes over, so probably never. Arsnal23 1.26 Five star (no prestige)
If you suck, you suck.

psn ning726.

k/d ratio, too lazy to check rite now, but i think 0.92 or something

prestige: 39 or 40 (forgot) (3rd go)

PSN - JFKTV
K/D - I don't know, like .81 or somethin'. Not good but not horrible.
1st prestige like Level 46 or somethin'. [I don't play that much, so what.]

My roommate wants in too
PSN - Ghost_Deini
K/D - 1.00
3rd prestige like Level 43 or somethin'.

My boy Clay said he wants in too:
PSN - Jhatch05
K/D - 1.03
6th prestige Level 42.

Let me know what's up.

Back
Top Bottom