[PS3] Call of Duty 4 Tourney 5 | Draft List PG6 | Teams On PG11 | Team 1 Champs PG30!

PSN infyrno23
5th rank 44

add me... even if u dont get in the tourny, i could use some more COD4 friends

PSN Tag - KILOFLASH23
K/D Ratio - 1.07
Prestige Rank - 2nd prestige lvl23

add me fellow nters

Originally Posted by Murkn3m

when is this starting? and where do you check the kd thing?

When in multiplayer, go to Barracks, Leaderboard, then kills. Kill Death ration should be in a column

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by northparkblind

PSN - iamthebest
KD - 5.00
Prestige - 55 Commander
Either
eek.gif
or
eyes.gif

Pics or ducktales...

sniper.jpg

I HAVE RETURNED.

My team will win. Why? Because they have me.

[Hov] Allow me to re-introduce myself [/Hov]

Why am I captain? Well, because no one was man enough to step up.
laugh.gif

I have one profile maxed out. Every gold gun, every challenge, gold cross. K/D: 1.65

Second profile is 7th prestige, 1.85 kill/death.

Listen. All these other captains are garbage.

Any COD player out there want to be a player and want to be a star, and don't wanna worry about their captain.... all on the videos, all on the record, dancin... come to DEATH R... errrr TPOB's team!!

IHeartBoost - first off, core-Kliq. So,
pimp.gif
. That said, Mike is GARBAGE. Whether it be topping off missles, talking on the phone while playing without turning off the mic, or just hiding in the corner for a round or two so he can go make himself a pastrami sandwich, he reaks of failure.

Je Ne Sais Quoi - Kliq, Kliq.
pimp.gif
One of the original team 8 memebers who assited me in winning the first tournament, Nino was good...... like a year ago. Dude hasn't even played COD in like 4 months. Nino is like U-God. Good in the right group... no one is checking for him otherwise.

iKoN21 - Please. The MOST OVER-RATED player in the history of the human race. He is good, but people putting Ikon on a pedestal. He ditched Sony for Microsoft, which is fine, but my dude has already be throwing out the excuses like the asthmatic white kid on your pick-up basketball team. "Man, this controller should have a trigger".
laugh.gif

Aztec - this isn't Fifa. I think you're lost.

celtixhalfshell - Celtics suck, Adidas suck, and half-shells are the bastard children of superstars... better hope Boost makes it a best of 7 or it'll be a quick tourny for you.

http://speedy0990.u.yuku.com/Speedy0990 - Jason likes to think he can snipe. He can, too. Consistently going 6-1 or 6-2 in matches, keeping that K/D up.
grin.gif
Only guy I know who may go 25-5 in one round, then 6-18 the next.
roll.gif

JAYFIEND - Another member of the Famous team 8. Someone had to be the worst player on the team and Antoine filled that role so well.
smokin.gif
Unless you got Dre ghost-playin for you, you are done.

true....but who got the gold sniper first. =)

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by northparkblind

PSN - iamthebest
KD - 5.00
Prestige - 55 Commander
Either
eek.gif
or
eyes.gif

Pics or ducktales...

sniper.jpg

I HAVE RETURNED.

My team will win. Why? Because they have me.

[Hov] Allow me to re-introduce myself [/Hov]

Why am I captain? Well, because no one was man enough to step up.
laugh.gif

I have one profile maxed out. Every gold gun, every challenge, gold cross. K/D: 1.65

Second profile is 7th prestige, 1.85 kill/death.

Listen. All these other captains are garbage.

Any COD player out there want to be a player and want to be a star, and don't wanna worry about their captain.... all on the videos, all on the record, dancin... come to DEATH R... errrr TPOB's team!!

IHeartBoost - first off, core-Kliq. So,
pimp.gif
. That said, Mike is GARBAGE. Whether it be topping off missles, talking on the phone while playing without turning off the mic, or just hiding in the corner for a round or two so he can go make himself a pastrami sandwich, he reaks of failure.

Je Ne Sais Quoi - Kliq, Kliq.
pimp.gif
One of the original team 8 memebers who assited me in winning the first tournament, Nino was good...... like a year ago. Dude hasn't even played COD in like 4 months. Nino is like U-God. Good in the right group... no one is checking for him otherwise.

iKoN21 - Please. The MOST OVER-RATED player in the history of the human race. He is good, but people putting Ikon on a pedestal. He ditched Sony for Microsoft, which is fine, but my dude has already be throwing out the excuses like the asthmatic white kid on your pick-up basketball team. "Man, this controller should have a trigger".
laugh.gif

Aztec - this isn't Fifa. I think you're lost.

celtixhalfshell - Celtics suck, Adidas suck, and half-shells are the bastard children of superstars... better hope Boost makes it a best of 7 or it'll be a quick tourny for you.

http://speedy0990.u.yuku.com/Speedy0990 - Jason likes to think he can snipe. He can, too. Consistently going 6-1 or 6-2 in matches, keeping that K/D up.
grin.gif
Only guy I know who may go 25-5 in one round, then 6-18 the next.
roll.gif

JAYFIEND - Another member of the Famous team 8. Someone had to be the worst player on the team and Antoine filled that role so well.
smokin.gif
Unless you got Dre ghost-playin for you, you are done.

smh.gif
Real Talk all you gonna see is my red dot in thatsniper scope. Its time I shut you up for good.

Yo, if there's still space, count me in.

PSN: Seeko
K/D Ratio: Gotta check when I get home
Prestige Rank: Gotta check when I get home

Back
Top Bottom