PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

again i hate chicago having to wait for the RD FTL
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

so this thing leaked huh
yup the 360 version leaked yesterday, but with the up coming dashboard update later today looks like its going to stop the illegal copy's.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

so this thing leaked huh
yup the 360 version leaked yesterday, but with the up coming dashboard update later today looks like its going to stop the illegal copy's.

I have been playing for the last few hours, and I gotta say... I'm seriously not impressed with this game. Modern Warfare 2 got it by miles. It looks mad imcomplete and rushed.

I have been playing for the last few hours, and I gotta say... I'm seriously not impressed with this game. Modern Warfare 2 got it by miles. It looks mad imcomplete and rushed.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

u serious? i dont wanna here that
grin.gif
  All im worried about is the multiplayer...

grin.gif

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

grin.gif

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

grin.gif

im not a quickscoper but i am a very good sniper. messing with the sights puts you at yet another disadvantage to someone with a AR. if u see each other at the same time the sniper is gonna lose every time if it takes twice as long to get a shot of as an AR. not happy about it. i can count on one hand the number of times i've been quickscoped and if anything i gave the guy props not complained about it.

im not a quickscoper but i am a very good sniper. messing with the sights puts you at yet another disadvantage to someone with a AR. if u see each other at the same time the sniper is gonna lose every time if it takes twice as long to get a shot of as an AR. not happy about it. i can count on one hand the number of times i've been quickscoped and if anything i gave the guy props not complained about it.

wait wait wait....

so you can hook up an extra xbox live account??

and play multiplayer?!

yeeeeesssssssssssssss....

no more smack talkin from other people...

we gonna go split screen... see who can get the most BUCKETS!!!

Back
Top Bottom