PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

A snake draft get the $#*% outta here if ya *#%+* #!% is the 8th seed you don't deserve ##$@!@% 2 picks....you don't deserve a got damn thing...*!+$% you want to keep it fair...win the got damn ffa....I don't give a $#*% about Being fair, right, humble, or any other %$%$+ #!% Santa clause Jesus christ baby #!% %%+$%@%!...fair? Man $#*% y'all you %%%!!%% can have a team of CarolinaFTW it wouldn't make me a bit remorseful about ya sorry ##$@!@% team

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Dusted718

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Almost forgot...

List of players who didn't get picked and are free agents.
Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

2-joe billionaire- jbg11241 (1.24)
3- cleansneaksonly21 - GeneralCG21 (K/D 1.02)

4- JayMosEnvied- CMB-JayP (K/D 1.4)

11. - TJ_Detweiler - O_Diddy10 (k/d 1.48)

15. - ElderWatsonDiggs - KccP43ver (K/D 1.10)

17. - Dusted718 - JMD619 (K/D 1.23)

33. Tarheelsare1- edubwg2008 (k/d 1.2)

38. Akuratl02- Bang_Bang_Ladesh (K/D .80 )

42. Roc07-Roc99 (K/D1.19)

45. bballah3- clove503 (K/D 1.20)

55.BigBallinNV-billhc8 (k/d <1 but that's mostly on Hardcore TDM)

57. VeryAnalytical85- Sy7158 (K/D:0)

58. michael_g- mlkysmooth(k/d 1.89?)

I suggest y'all send a couple invites to fellow NT'ers and party up with them...prove you can handle your own then you'll get picked up sooner or later.

Ran with Donut1908, cap Team 4 today and straight handed the opposition their A**! Check your boy's file share! Keep me on the FA list, I am taking rookie of the year! 

why i get erased off the list! 
laugh.gif
 sorry for the bad quote job (QJ
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by Dusted718

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Almost forgot...

List of players who didn't get picked and are free agents.
Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

2-joe billionaire- jbg11241 (1.24)
3- cleansneaksonly21 - GeneralCG21 (K/D 1.02)

4- JayMosEnvied- CMB-JayP (K/D 1.4)

11. - TJ_Detweiler - O_Diddy10 (k/d 1.48)

15. - ElderWatsonDiggs - KccP43ver (K/D 1.10)

17. - Dusted718 - JMD619 (K/D 1.23)

33. Tarheelsare1- edubwg2008 (k/d 1.2)

38. Akuratl02- Bang_Bang_Ladesh (K/D .80 )

42. Roc07-Roc99 (K/D1.19)

45. bballah3- clove503 (K/D 1.20)

55.BigBallinNV-billhc8 (k/d <1 but that's mostly on Hardcore TDM)

57. VeryAnalytical85- Sy7158 (K/D:0)

58. michael_g- mlkysmooth(k/d 1.89?)

I suggest y'all send a couple invites to fellow NT'ers and party up with them...prove you can handle your own then you'll get picked up sooner or later.

Ran with Donut1908, cap Team 4 today and straight handed the opposition their A**! Check your boy's file share! Keep me on the FA list, I am taking rookie of the year! 

why i get erased off the list! 
laugh.gif
 sorry for the bad quote job (QJ
laugh.gif
)

Ay my $%#+$ keith drun'? I'm dunzo off that for loko my $%#+$ we #@+%#@! ho's over her bruh...ma $%#+$ henzo ima bacllkk home in NyY myy $%#+$ I'm in the heights. Man I dunno waut goin on I camt read right nmow I can only speak my guy tig bieber can't handle 4loko like me $%#+$ me keith henzo will run trains on u niiga WOo woo swaf swag swag swag

Ay my $%#+$ keith drun'? I'm dunzo off that for loko my $%#+$ we #@+%#@! ho's over her bruh...ma $%#+$ henzo ima bacllkk home in NyY myy $%#+$ I'm in the heights. Man I dunno waut goin on I camt read right nmow I can only speak my guy tig bieber can't handle 4loko like me $%#+$ me keith henzo will run trains on u niiga WOo woo swaf swag swag swag

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

So I am supposed to read into kill/death ratios that are 3 weeks old?

Hold up, let me create an account here and get up to a 5.0+ so I can be your God.

I'm not saying anyone on that team is wack by anymeans.... but you're blowing them up like this is Miami Heat when all you did was sign Pops Mensa-Bonsu and Doug Christie.
Who are these shots directed at? 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

On the real though, too much talkin going on in here. I didnt know Boost wasnt a part with what went on last night. If he's the dude who supposed to be holding this $#@@ down, last night shouldn't have happened real talk. If we keep teams the same or not, it dont matter to me. He making it fair keeping the draft order the same anyways. It wont be that hard getting the same player's that the captain's already picked. $#@@ would be altered a little because Boost knows who to draft but I dont see drastic changes. If there is, so the +@%+ what? Boost been doing this $#@@ for a while. Like 6 or 7 tourney's. $#@@ aint perfect, but he always add's things to try to make things run smoother. There alway's got to be a Ninong type dude to come and try to do things their way, and not get it right. 

Spoiler [+]
Ninong's Hardcore Tourney for those who dont know

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

So I am supposed to read into kill/death ratios that are 3 weeks old?

Hold up, let me create an account here and get up to a 5.0+ so I can be your God.

I'm not saying anyone on that team is wack by anymeans.... but you're blowing them up like this is Miami Heat when all you did was sign Pops Mensa-Bonsu and Doug Christie.
Who are these shots directed at? 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

On the real though, too much talkin going on in here. I didnt know Boost wasnt a part with what went on last night. If he's the dude who supposed to be holding this $#@@ down, last night shouldn't have happened real talk. If we keep teams the same or not, it dont matter to me. He making it fair keeping the draft order the same anyways. It wont be that hard getting the same player's that the captain's already picked. $#@@ would be altered a little because Boost knows who to draft but I dont see drastic changes. If there is, so the +@%+ what? Boost been doing this $#@@ for a while. Like 6 or 7 tourney's. $#@@ aint perfect, but he always add's things to try to make things run smoother. There alway's got to be a Ninong type dude to come and try to do things their way, and not get it right. 

Spoiler [+]
Ninong's Hardcore Tourney for those who dont know

Auyy I think my %+!%! cuzzo is gone too we all done man he kliq just like me man I said it yea I said it I'm loggin off now I hope u %+!%! have fun like me henz imma holla at u I'm bakk in in NY we goonna kill thesse hos just like in COd son

Auyy I think my %+!%! cuzzo is gone too we all done man he kliq just like me man I said it yea I said it I'm loggin off now I hope u %+!%! have fun like me henz imma holla at u I'm bakk in in NY we goonna kill thesse hos just like in COd son

I just came home from a party drunk as @*@$ and I see yall _ talking wreckless..

30t6p3b.gif
do yall know what kinda damage the real BIG THREE woulda did if it wasn't a redraft??? Yall lucky..

If the big 3 stays in tact we winning for sure.. I aint even gonna say no names yall already know

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If its not a snake draft team 1 will be unstoppable. Let's get it!.. & if the big three stays in tact AND manages to get someone I already mentioned.. We will already be like the miami heat @ full potential.

I'm on from 12pm-8pm tomorrow.. [Lilwayne]I'm goin innnnnnn[lilwayne]

I just came home from a party drunk as @*@$ and I see yall _ talking wreckless..

30t6p3b.gif
do yall know what kinda damage the real BIG THREE woulda did if it wasn't a redraft??? Yall lucky..

If the big 3 stays in tact we winning for sure.. I aint even gonna say no names yall already know

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If its not a snake draft team 1 will be unstoppable. Let's get it!.. & if the big three stays in tact AND manages to get someone I already mentioned.. We will already be like the miami heat @ full potential.

Originally Posted by henz0

30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Who is this big 3 you speak of, Henz? I'm intrigued.

You, Kieth, and DSK?

Originally Posted by henz0

30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Who is this big 3 you speak of, Henz? I'm intrigued.

You, Kieth, and DSK?

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Team 5
Captain: Decembersown21

Round 1: J-Cuzzo

Round 2: HyperAggressive

Round 3: Prodigy 3

Round 4: DJ Wes1er

Round 5: Messsy

Round 6: Pure Money 

Welcome fellas 
pimp.gif