PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

laugh.gif

On another note, any of you guys have problems and getting one bar for connection? Never happened to me before until I played with henz. I'm shooting dudes right next to me and they don't drop. Everyone else has like 3 or 4 bars.

laugh.gif

On another note, any of you guys have problems and getting one bar for connection? Never happened to me before until I played with henz. I'm shooting dudes right next to me and they don't drop. Everyone else has like 3 or 4 bars.

Originally Posted by brian to the b

laugh.gif

that happens sometimes like 1 person has 4 bright green bars and everyone else has 1 red bar it used to happen in mw2 too 

Originally Posted by brian to the b

laugh.gif

that happens sometimes like 1 person has 4 bright green bars and everyone else has 1 red bar it used to happen in mw2 too 

Oh, and I have a brand new in box Call of Duty Black Ops Prestige Edition (the one with the RC car).  If you know anyone that is looking to get the game or needs one for a gift for the holidays PM me. I will let it go for much less than retail ( which is $150)

Oh, and I have a brand new in box Call of Duty Black Ops Prestige Edition (the one with the RC car).  If you know anyone that is looking to get the game or needs one for a gift for the holidays PM me. I will let it go for much less than retail ( which is $150)

Originally Posted by pootaing

Because henz spends all of his money on bright milb fitteds rather than upgrade his internet
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Right after that %*!% happened to you & obama it happened to me so I just signed off. I let off all 45 bullets in dude and he didnt die
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by pootaing

Because henz spends all of his money on bright milb fitteds rather than upgrade his internet
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Right after that %*!% happened to you & obama it happened to me so I just signed off. I let off all 45 bullets in dude and he didnt die
indifferent.gif

yeah that one bar !$$% is crazy. last night i had one bar for 3 straight games and i went like 0-19 in all of those games. then as soon as i got 3 bars i was like 22-3 or something. your connection determines your score. i couldnt even throw a damn grenade with 1 bar, i had to hit r2 at least 3 times lol

yeah that one bar !$$% is crazy. last night i had one bar for 3 straight games and i went like 0-19 in all of those games. then as soon as i got 3 bars i was like 22-3 or something. your connection determines your score. i couldnt even throw a damn grenade with 1 bar, i had to hit r2 at least 3 times lol

Originally Posted by derrty6232

this

them games i was playing with you guys i had like 1-2 bars the whole game... and i could see in the killcam i was like a second off...
i could see dude... but before i shot him i was dead
mad.gif
  the worse part is EVERYONE had bad connections and i just KNEW they were gonna change hosts.....
30t6p3b.gif

Yo Burrack.... i just copped that Sailor Jerry's....
wish me luck
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by derrty6232

this

them games i was playing with you guys i had like 1-2 bars the whole game... and i could see in the killcam i was like a second off...
i could see dude... but before i shot him i was dead
mad.gif
  the worse part is EVERYONE had bad connections and i just KNEW they were gonna change hosts.....
30t6p3b.gif

Yo Burrack.... i just copped that Sailor Jerry's....
wish me luck
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom