PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by Capo617

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by Capo617

So terrible playing right now. All these xmas scrubs on. My own team keeps blocking my path and we both die. If you play I highly suggest a full party lol.

Edit: Just got put into a game with one kid on my team 0-9 another kid close with enemy dogs and huey being called in....
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

Don't get me started on the Xmas noobs. Dudes were consistently putting in 3-15  performances.

I dont think I even seen a noob on my team with even 3 kills. Mostly I see 0-13+

eek.gif
I seen a few of them and I don't give a hot damn how good you are, but in team games, you're only as good as your teammates allow you to be at times. If you're going hard to cover your base plus you have to cover your team as well, forget about vs a good team. I mean 24 kills and 9 deaths means nothing when you have 3-4 team members posting up 0-5 kills and near 20 deaths, game after game, after game.

That 24 and 9 is also hard to get to when your team is flat out getting man handled and then you have 3-4 members of the other team spraying you.
mad.gif

This is why I like SnD... only game mode where you can literally carry a whole team. Nothing feels better than being the last one left alive on your squad and clutching 1vs3 or more.

I randomly ran some COD4 the other day with my friend and the lobby started out me, my friend and some randoms vs 6 gold crosses. During the match my team kept leaving so it was basically 4vs6 like every round. Not to mention our connection was the worst in the lobby. I clutched 1vs5 and 1vs6 for 2 of those rounds. My heart was literally racing... you can't get that with TDM.

3506y3c.jpg

Felt good playing COD4 again... I miss it
frown.gif

Bay I'm gonna try and add you tonight, wanna run some S&D with you.

I'll be on after I savor this Giants loss
laugh.gif

Bay I'm gonna try and add you tonight, wanna run some S&D with you.

I'll be on after I savor this Giants loss
laugh.gif

only game mode where you can literally carry a whole team. Nothingfeels better than being the last one left alive on your squad andclutching 1vs3 or more.
Truth. Hate it in Ops because I can't hear that bomb defusing.

Me>you in S&D...

only game mode where you can literally carry a whole team. Nothingfeels better than being the last one left alive on your squad andclutching 1vs3 or more.
Truth. Hate it in Ops because I can't hear that bomb defusing.

Me>you in S&D...

My bad Henz. Seen the invite I was just running one with my friend before I call it a day.

Prestiged earlier about to try out this enfield I seen a few heads in here saying good hings about it. Any suggestions for attachments other than my #1 extended mag?

My bad Henz. Seen the invite I was just running one with my friend before I call it a day.

Prestiged earlier about to try out this enfield I seen a few heads in here saying good hings about it. Any suggestions for attachments other than my #1 extended mag?

Back
Top Bottom