PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by Keef100Laflare

HOLY HELL fools are getting banned...I dont want any trouble meth
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

EDIT: Now Chris is donezo,
laugh.gif
, something aint right, somebody is reporting dudes in here,snitches among us 
nerd.gif
I'm really not liking this %##* at all man
30t6p3b.gif
Rat !#% %+%@% made the thread hot for no reason SMH

This dude Hyper can't catch a break...whether it's NT or BO, son gets banned every day.

Keith
roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

jackie-chan-jet-li-070510-1.jpg

Originally Posted by MJair

I think it's time for a new thread Boost. Make one when you post all the season info.
Agreed.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

EDIT: Now Chris is donezo,
laugh.gif
, something aint right, somebody is reporting dudes in here,snitches among us 
nerd.gif
I'm really not liking this %##* at all man
30t6p3b.gif
Rat !#% %+%@% made the thread hot for no reason SMH

This dude Hyper can't catch a break...whether it's NT or BO, son gets banned every day.

Keith
roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

jackie-chan-jet-li-070510-1.jpg

I think it's time for a new thread Boost. Make one when you post all the season info.
Agreed.

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Originally Posted by The Minister

just make it objective games. domination,demolition and capture the flag. that way you actually have to play as a team and not have everyone pick a camping spot and wait for people.
That's what a bunch of us have been saying from the start of season 2. It raises holy hell, cause some of the NT'ers play TDM exclusively and get their *+@* pushed in whenever an objective is added.

naw we just know your team like the camp, and send you out on the suicide missions instead....aint that right ning ? aint that right bayarea ? ya know if yall would have never did that camping !%@% on skidrow for the first game of the tourney in the first season , things would be different
I don't camp so IDK what you're talking about.
For all the newcomers this is what you can expect when you play against Keith.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Who the heck is the dude with the Blue Tiger ACR?

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Originally Posted by The Minister

just make it objective games. domination,demolition and capture the flag. that way you actually have to play as a team and not have everyone pick a camping spot and wait for people.
That's what a bunch of us have been saying from the start of season 2. It raises holy hell, cause some of the NT'ers play TDM exclusively and get their *+@* pushed in whenever an objective is added.

naw we just know your team like the camp, and send you out on the suicide missions instead....aint that right ning ? aint that right bayarea ? ya know if yall would have never did that camping !%@% on skidrow for the first game of the tourney in the first season , things would be different
I don't camp so IDK what you're talking about.
For all the newcomers this is what you can expect when you play against Keith.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Who the heck is the dude with the Blue Tiger ACR?

Back
Top Bottom