PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

Thursday 
1/13/11
11:00 EST...

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Team 2
soulfulb-YES
June - [/font][font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]YES[/font]
[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Supreme
Disagea
Noskey - NO
Jrp44- [/font][font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]YES[/font]
[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Therickstah

[/font][font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Team 6
TJ-88 [/font][font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]YES[/font]
[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]wbasco23 [/font][font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]YES[/font]
[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Infyrno23
Daema
JBG11241 YES
CarolinaFTW
Just_BOB - YES[/font]

I'm in class until 9 PST
tired.gif
Earliest I can get on is like 9:30 PST if no one else is using my TV when I get home.

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

Played MW2 last night. That game is impossible to play now. Hackers, noobtubes....never again
laugh.gif
I'm guilty. I get host alot so I got the hacked menu in online games. Go invisible with infinite ammo and an aimbot. I usually mess around and give someone random person with a mic the nuke with a 30 minute countdown and they take all the heat for being the hacker funny hearing them argue.
pimp.gif

Played MW2 last night. That game is impossible to play now. Hackers, noobtubes....never again
laugh.gif
I'm guilty. I get host alot so I got the hacked menu in online games. Go invisible with infinite ammo and an aimbot. I usually mess around and give someone random person with a mic the nuke with a 30 minute countdown and they take all the heat for being the hacker funny hearing them argue.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Capo617

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
i played on my buddy's account a week ago and this clan of loud mouths come in all 10th or 8th prestige's telling us how my side is a bunch of noobs and other things. i have the latest hacked patch on my system i get host and derank all of them to level 1 with no chance of them getting any XP it says stuck in a negative integer
roll.gif
. after the game they go into a tizzy saying how my team is going to get reported
roll.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
i played on my buddy's account a week ago and this clan of loud mouths come in all 10th or 8th prestige's telling us how my side is a bunch of noobs and other things. i have the latest hacked patch on my system i get host and derank all of them to level 1 with no chance of them getting any XP it says stuck in a negative integer
roll.gif
. after the game they go into a tizzy saying how my team is going to get reported
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sole vintage

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

thats cold Vintage

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

thats cold Vintage

Thursday 
1/13/11

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Team 2
soulfulb-YES
June - [/font][font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]YES[/font]
[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Supreme
Disagea
Noskey - NO
Jrp44- [/font][font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]YES[/font]
[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Therickstah - [/font][font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]YES[/font]
[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font][font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Team 6
TJ-88 [/font][font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]YES[/font]
[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]wbasco23 [/font][font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]YES[/font]
[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Infyrno23
Daema
JBG11241 YES
CarolinaFTW - [/font][font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]YES[/font]
[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Just_BOB - YES[/font]

Thursday 
1/13/11

soulfulb-YES
Disagea
Noskey - NO
[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Therickstah - [/font][font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]YES[/font]
[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
Daema
JBG11241 YES
CarolinaFTW - [/font][font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]YES[/font]
[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Just_BOB - YES[/font]

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

thats cold Vintage
it had to be done lol

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

thats cold Vintage
it had to be done lol

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

thats cold Vintage
it had to be done lol
lmao aw man
eek.gif
eek.gif
devil.gif
. When kids cry about it I usually just mess up their classes and take their weapons away. What patch were you running? I've used about 3-4 now dunno which one is best. Only deranked one kid cause he was crying for like 5 games but wouldnt leave.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

thats cold Vintage
it had to be done lol
lmao aw man
eek.gif
eek.gif
devil.gif
. When kids cry about it I usually just mess up their classes and take their weapons away. What patch were you running? I've used about 3-4 now dunno which one is best. Only deranked one kid cause he was crying for like 5 games but wouldnt leave.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

thats cold Vintage
it had to be done lol
lmao aw man
eek.gif
eek.gif
devil.gif
A modified version of  Elite Mossy Moss v8

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

thats cold Vintage
it had to be done lol
lmao aw man
eek.gif
eek.gif
devil.gif

Word, I had Mossy v9 last night. Switched to Unkn0wns today it aint bad I'll probably switch back I dont liken the aimbot setup on this one plus it takes too long going through the menu gotta confirm everything.

Word, I had Mossy v9 last night. Switched to Unkn0wns today it aint bad I'll probably switch back I dont liken the aimbot setup on this one plus it takes too long going through the menu gotta confirm everything.

how do i get that on my ps3 im trynna mess around on MW2
like play thrmonuclear warfare and whatnot
also i recall vintage saying something bout turning into a harrier
that would be classic

how do i get that on my ps3 im trynna mess around on MW2
like play thrmonuclear warfare and whatnot
also i recall vintage saying something bout turning into a harrier
that would be classic

Its a process now you used to need a special USB drive. But now you gotta install a hacked jailbroken Firmware and use some programs to transfer the hacked patch.

Its a process now you used to need a special USB drive. But now you gotta install a hacked jailbroken Firmware and use some programs to transfer the hacked patch.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

thats cold Vintage
it had to be done lol
lmao aw man
eek.gif
eek.gif
devil.gif
eek.gif
man the first three games i ran with thefreshestjrk were hacked
laugh.gif
  Lookin at the kill cams dudes had red auto aim boxes around them. Then before the match started on the countdown as soon as it started a sniper was already behind us quickscoping us
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
Then dude was walking around with a ac130! like WTH?
tongue.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

thats cold Vintage
it had to be done lol
lmao aw man
eek.gif
eek.gif
devil.gif
eek.gif
man the first three games i ran with thefreshestjrk were hacked
laugh.gif
  Lookin at the kill cams dudes had red auto aim boxes around them. Then before the match started on the countdown as soon as it started a sniper was already behind us quickscoping us
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
Then dude was walking around with a ac130! like WTH?
tongue.gif

Yeah its crazy. I can restart the match at any time, end it. Switch it from like tdm to zombies. Freeze players whole ps3. Its crazy what you can do on there.

Yeah its crazy. I can restart the match at any time, end it. Switch it from like tdm to zombies. Freeze players whole ps3. Its crazy what you can do on there.

Back
Top Bottom