PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by henz0

I can't make weekday games either because it's still going to be at night and I work nights now.

Like I said before, if the opponents we're playing can make it saturday nights then I can still play ( my only day off ).. But I know most people be out doin +#%# sat. night & sunday is the best day for about everyone in the tournament.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ my man clearview dying 32x.. _'s is struggling out here being outmanned
tired.gif

Playing this game with randoms is so frustrating, makes no sense I have 28 kills and we lose with a score of like 4900
indifferent.gif
. Playing with them will have you highly ranked on the leaderboards tho

lol.. i aint even mad or complaining. i already knew i wasnt going to be pulling out big scores in this touny or whatever it is cause this isnt my playing style but all them running ghost pro and #*@@ really killed us cause it was a close game in begining til the middle of the match but they kept finding us (i doubt anyone of us had ghost on) it woulda been such a good if the whole team was there..

Spoiler [+]
season doesnt matter anyways *shrugs
laugh.gif

Alright man I talked to TapTap and he's just not interested in playing this game at all and pac has mentioned a few times that he doesn't want to play on the team anymore either. I guess I'll be trading both of them for Hyper...

It was fun playing with you guys
ohwell.gif
definitely the best team I've been on yet.

Originally Posted by MJair

Alright man I talked to TapTap and he's just not interested in playing this game at all and pac has mentioned a few times that he doesn't want to play on the team anymore either. I guess I'll be trading both of them for Hyper...

ohwell.gif
It's been real. Bay, Ning, pac, Riot, Beasy, Dflex, JP, thanks for running with me. I just have no desire to play this game anymore, and doing so poorly in the tournament ultimately does more harm than good. Best of luck for the rest of season 3.

ohwell.gif
Dont get me wrong, i want to play.......Im just really dejected right now and it was just adding to my frustration/stress level.......Plus i was stinking it up most of the games.

Damn, dudes dropping like flies. Good luck fellas, hopefully you guys get re-motivated and make a comeback for next season
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

ohwell.gif
It's been real. Bay, Ning, pac, Riot, Beasy, Dflex, JP, thanks for running with me. I just have no desire to play this game anymore, and doing so poorly in the tournament ultimately does more harm than good. Best of luck for the rest of season 3.

TooouurrrrrriiiiismmmoooOO!

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

ohwell.gif

TooouurrrrrriiiiismmmoooOO!
That, AND LBP2, AND Dead Space 2, AND Killzone 3. I just need a Black Ops break.

No worry guys. I know both of you guys got a lot goin on in your lives right now good or bad. Thanks for making it to 95% of the games during the past 3 seasons.

Originally Posted by henz0
Awwhhh look at Henry's Post
smile.gif

henz0 wrote:
Everyone that I play COD with on a regular basis 
pimp.gif
.. I actually spend more time talking to them than my real life friends 
laugh.gif
. I think it'd be mad cool if we could all meetup & have drinks n %%%+. ( kinda nerdy, but %$@% it )

And plenty of Nt'ers ( some of those are bunched in with the COD players too )

The real crazy part about all of this is that I honestly believe that if I REALLY needed a favor I think I can count on a few people that I've never met before to come through before people that I actually know.. IDK whether thats weird or what 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
 U still my @#!%# son. Even though we had a lil "argument" yesterday .. "Real Life" Friends have arguments too so yeah 
laugh.gif

Real !*@$ though.. I feel thee same exact way... Kinda weird to me 
embarassed.gif
... But w/e...
laugh.gif

Id def be down for a summit. 
nerd.gif
 Im not 21 yet though 
ohwell.gif
 But ill bag @@@#%!+ with yall tho 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
soldiers-hug-by-stand.jpg

xcg11pinoYx wrote:
I'll be in Vegas in July..roll dice with me somebody, no pause necessary
wink.gif

Yo, I am always down to shoot some rocks! July is hot in Vegas brother! All this male bonding is a good break from the verbal assaults you guys have been 
throwing around lately 
laugh.gif
, no romo!  

Back
Top Bottom