PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by youngmoney

donut ill be able to play this sunday for sure but i wont be able to play in week 4

headed back to green bay for the super bowl

but ill be back for the playoffs
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'll be missing week 4 as well if its on sunday. I am away for work.

Black Ops is trash.

Me and ProShare are shooting at this dude, and he kills us both while running up the stairs. How does that work? I saw his kill cam, he had enough time to kill Proshares first than turn his gun to me and kill me, while taking 80 billion bullets in the outcome, reloads and finishes running up stairs.

Hit detection is off. Two bullets hit me in my ankle I die, 4 bullets to a dudes face and he still alive? This *#@% happens so many damn times.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Black Ops is trash.

Me and ProShare are shooting at this dude, and he kills us both while running up the stairs. How does that work? I saw his kill cam, he had enough time to kill Proshares first than turn his gun to me and kill me, while taking 80 billion bullets in the outcome, reloads and finishes running up stairs.

Hit detection is off. Two bullets hit me in my ankle I die, 4 bullets to a dudes face and he still alive? This *#@% happens so many damn times.

dayum...they need to patch extended mags.

i'll be on in a few minutes

either on cod4 or black ops

im most likely will not get the new maps, maybe unless they got double xp. finally got to level 50 and havent prestiged at all

and boost... wassup for our matches this week?

Originally Posted by Battousai701

im most likely will not get the new maps, maybe unless they got double xp. finally got to level 50 and havent prestiged at all

you playing our team @ 815 bum
but ill be on COD4 in a bit

Yea, that whole game on Havana pissed me off. I found people in the same place for most of the game just chilling in buildings or laying down on corners of turns with L1 held down.

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Yeah ill be on COD4, right now Black Ops is pissing me the #$!# off. Tired of playing TDM and the other team playing Hardcore, got me shooting a whole clip to kill a dude and I get drop with one bullet.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Yeah ill be on COD4, right now Black Ops is pissing me the #$!# off. Tired of playing TDM and the other team playing Hardcore, got me shooting a whole clip to kill a dude and I get drop with one bullet.

COD4 reunion?

so how many people getting on COD4 cause I just logged off but if there is enough people running Ill show up also 

I'm on CoD 4

But it won't let me connect to Online Multiplayer. It keeps freezing on a black Screen. Anyone know what's going on? Nvr happed before.

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

I'm on CoD 4

But it won't let me connect to Online Multiplayer. It keeps freezing on a black Screen. Anyone know what's going on? Nvr happed before.
Same was happening to me earlier today. My PS3 would freeze once I got online. I'm about to try it again now..

how are they hackin the system like that?
thats not even fun like that its dumb as hell.

but i did notice hardcore matches dont have hacks though
i play hc tdm and snd and no hacks but there is annoyin teamkillers.

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

I'm on CoD 4

Same was happening to me earlier today. My PS3 would freeze once I got online. I'm about to try it again now..
me also I tried liked 10 times to connect with no luck so I had to put in BO

Originally Posted by CherryJ23

I'm on CoD 4

same with me. if i hit private match it would freeze..or try to join a game it would say "downloading game settings..." for a very long time.

we had a bunch of NTers on cod4... me chris pootaing nuweaponx justbob december dflex arnolds protoge etc etc

most of the regular games were hacked

hardcore was almost hack free

classic 
pimp.gif

boost make that cod4 tournament asap after this one is over

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

Originally Posted by CherryJ23

I'm on CoD 4

same with me. if i hit private match it would freeze..or try to join a game it would say "downloading game settings..." for a very long time.
That's exactly what was happening to me. I just tried googling it and it seems like it's happening to a lot of people since the patch...

Back
Top Bottom