PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

that $%+# be happenin to me to tho, ill shoot somebody 5-6 times in thechest stomach and i end up dyin from a stab or 1 shot, and it juststarted happenin like this recently

this. can't believe it takes a whole clip just to kill a guy sometimes!
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Yeah that's why I had to pick a smaller map after.

Ohh and lol @ the beginning grenade exchanges between me and soulful on Firing Range. I knew that was gonna happen.

Originally Posted by pootaing

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

TEAM 8 - Thursday - Feb 3rd - 11:00EST/10CST/8PST (Double Header) - Since it will be SuperBowl Sunday this weekend and many will not be willing to play on that night. 

Team 8
DecembersOwn21(Captain) - YES
J-Cuzzo
TooMuchSour-YES
DjWes1er- YES
Heist25 - yes
Kelkokk- YES
Pootaing-Doubbbtttfulllll

vs.

Team 7
IHeartBoost (Captain) - NO
ANYThing718
Frankbinnk5
BSGOAN
Battousia - YES?
J-TheGreat - NO
Milkysmooth

and

Team 1
Prodigy(Captain) - Yes
Clear_View
True_Blue
SwelSwel
That718guy
Thrill4aKill
Dmasta718

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

team 2 won

good job team 4, for experimenting and !@#$ng around during the beginning of the matches

?
Are you coming at me....bro?

nah you my fav canadian im just saying in general the whole team gotta show some more resolve act like they wanna win

team 2 won

good job team 4, for experimenting and !@#$ng around during the beginning of the matches

?

nah you my fav canadian im just saying in general the whole team gotta show some more resolve act like they wanna win
I hear you on that. ME2 through off my entire aim tonight, going back and forth from the two.
Lets just get to the playoffs, word to Phil Jackson.

I do think next week, if we can, we should starting running together and go through a few different modes as a team.

Dudes on here is wild gay

Dude just said to keith.. " U wanna know how I know you're gay?? because ur d*** tastes like #@%! " .. AIYOOOOO
roll.gif
sick.gif

team 2 won

?

I hear you on that. ME2 through off my entire aim tonight, going back and forth from the two.
Lets just get to the playoffs, word to Phil Jackson.

I do think next week, if we can, we should starting running together and go through a few different modes as a team.

yea whenever im down, this weekend ill be playing heavy for dbl exp
but next week ill be on COD4 alot so just holla at me

Those COD4 matches we ran the other night was
pimp.gif
... straight up reckless, putting up double figures every game.

Originally Posted by sole vintage

what the hell was wrong with this game today? it took a billion shots to knock someone down 

Same thing that's wrong everyday. The game needs to be fixed. Head shots aren't even counted sometimes. Smh.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Those COD4 matches we ran the other night was
pimp.gif
... straight up reckless, putting up double figures every game.

yup i got my !@#$ back in Cod4 ever since the hackers went away and i can play regular now

I'm gonna be missing out on this whole double XP weekend... makes me not even want to play this game anymore. Damn you Donut for getting my hopes up
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom