PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

the best place to be on ascension i learned last night is by the pack a punch room. run around in circles where the rocket used to be. if anyone is ever on for zombies shoot me an invite

Originally Posted by piNoy805jAys

the best place to be on ascension i learned last night is by the pack a punch room. run around in circles where the rocket used to be. if anyone is ever on for zombies shoot me an invite
ive been running zombies lately. i suck at it since i havent played zombie mode since world at war 
laugh.gif

played with dmasta, burrack, and one of my friends (shes a beast at the game)... i kept dying all the time 
mad.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

i ran a few more games with those cern dudes you guys left.  they quit camping.  GARBAGE
roll.gif
everyone in the lobby turned on them and left. they had the lowest scores in every game and were dead silent.

I forgot to tell yall when I was on the other team during the match on Villa, right when when it started all I heard was the CERN guys crying. One dude was like "Damn no good job, no pat on the back, no freind request, no good games. Every damn game we've played has been close.
frown.gif
"

I said every game they won was when I got switched to their team and then it got silent.
laugh.gif

Their feelings were really hurt though for not getting to party up with us. Probably the only time I've had fun playing TDM.

laugh.gif
word? No friend request? Haha after they talked all that trash. That dude gun butter who was clowning them hard said he wants to run a few games with us next time we're on. Dude was playing in their team calling them trash the whole time. He wax like the only dude I respect in here now is mpls. They didn't even try to respond.

They wanted go be friends with us on the low.

that killcam
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

just threw that #%@% as high as i could...BOOM.

i played kinda bad with yall tho :/ i was merking earlier today

imma be on SnD tomorrow...Calling june, soulflub, basco, fresh, jcuzzo. now that would bring back memories
laugh.gif

how a $#+++ just capped me by popping out if a damn trash can?!?!

the lid was still on top of his damn head...what the hell is this????? :evil: :evil: :evil:

Yo, that *@$! was mad funny last night I forgot to reply to this earlier..

30t6p3b.gif
@ bayarea assisting them in some W's getting them hype ( that grenade kill on firing range )
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
@ " no friend requests
frown.gif
"

That dude matt420 was like they kept talkin about how much they needed to win
laugh.gif
.. They was mad gay too
laugh.gif
every other word was ****.

How could I forget this classic..

Dudes : " we from miami!! " .. " Random gangster/gay talk "

5mins later.

Me: I'm goin to miami next week.

Dudes: why u wanna come to miami for? There's mad %*@% down here

Me:
laugh.gif
no surprise yall did say yalll reppin there

Silence...
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Those dudes were wild %!%@. Everytime I mentioned the word **** they giggled. Like that a1gets greezy dude was literally giggling.

In other news I just went 39-2 tdm in array. Wish I played like that last night.
laugh.gif

finally doing some business in zombies

partied up with peesn and my girl friend. they were doing most of the work though lol

Anybody looking to play Black ops jus add me im down to play zombies as well as long as u passed at least level 30+
Psn: Xx_Gee908_xX

Are the zombie trophies hard to get?

I wanna plat Crap Ops before I trade it in, but I've only played zombies once and have no idea what I'm doing.

Well..

Not too long ago someone by the name of blackops_454 stole my account, so if i appear online it really isn't me, smh @ myself
tired.gif

RIP to perhaps the greatest PSN name known to man..

That was me today playing with Keith and henz but once we all logged off thats when my dumb self gave it to him. It's my fault though but its probably a sign that I need to stop playing this game. My new psn is thrill4akill

What makes it so bad is that he doesn't even use my account.

Glad we had enough NTers on to get a Private Lobby going 
pimp.gif
 It was fun & plus the LOLs 
pimp.gif
 Its been a min ...
tired.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
alien.gif
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
 @ some of yall trying extra hard w/ yall fully autos... 

Back
Top Bottom