PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

We should have separate tourny`s for objective games.

SnD tourny anyone?

im down for some SnD. tdm gets old quick esp if you playin with Randoms. I ran some SnD on mw2 yesterday..still got it haha

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

Have you ever played Barebones? 
Imagine a game without RC Cars, last stand, nube toobs, and Blackbirds.

Whats wrong with Blackbirds?
It just takes UAV to a new level where you have to be mentally deficient to not kill everyone.

Yeh, but you need something to counter all these bums who squat in corners with ghost on.

I think its crazy that you need an 8 kill streak in order to counter a perk.

I guess a motion sensor would be a counter for ghost, but if dude has hacker pro he can't be seen on that either.

It just takes UAV to a new level where you have to be mentally deficient to not kill everyone.

Yeh, but you need something to counter all these bums who squat in corners with ghost on.

I guess a motion sensor would be a counter for ghost, but if dude has hacker pro he can't be seen on that either.

I guess a motion sensor would be a counter for ghost, but if dude has hacker pro he can't be seen on that eithe
r.
With Barebones, you need nothing to counter it, because it doesn't exist.

I guess a motion sensor would be a counter for ghost, but if dude has hacker pro he can't be seen on that eithe
r.
With Barebones, you need nothing to counter it, because it doesn't exist.

Obviously it doesn't exist in Barebones...

I thought you'd be smart enough to realize that I was talking about regular game modes, my fault.

I thought you'd be smart enough to realize that I was talking about regular game modes, my fault.

laugh.gif

Why would you, when my comment you quoted was talking about barebones?

I really, genuinely dislike you. 

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

SnD tourny anyone?

im down for some SnD. tdm gets old quick esp if you playin with Randoms. I ran some SnD on mw2 yesterday..still got it haha
Ran SnD with a full party of NTers for the first time a couple days ago. We lucked out and ran into another full party and played 2 games, both lasting to 7 rounds. Most fun I've had in a while on Black Ops. Soulful needs to start playing more SnD tho 
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Why would you, when my comment you quoted was talking about barebones?

I really, genuinely dislike you. 

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

SnD tourny anyone?

Ran SnD with a full party of NTers for the first time a couple days ago. We lucked out and ran into another full party and played 2 games, both lasting to 7 rounds. Most fun I've had in a while on Black Ops. Soulful needs to start playing more SnD tho 
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Aw, nice edit, {()}.

Stop acting like a +!+%#%@ idiot.

I specifically asked you what was wrong with Blackbirds.

Always on that smart #%+ tip.

Always. Hit him.

Aw, nice edit, {()}.

Stop acting like a +!+%#%@ idiot.

I specifically asked you what was wrong with Blackbirds.

Always on that smart #%+ tip.

Always. Hit him.

Originally Posted by ZeroGravity23

if you play headquarters/s&d leave your psn here and i'll add you. (srs)

Dude, if you see me on and you're running some HQ or S&D shoot me an invite.  I'm definitely down.

Originally Posted by ZeroGravity23

if you play headquarters/s&d leave your psn here and i'll add you. (srs)

Dude, if you see me on and you're running some HQ or S&D shoot me an invite.  I'm definitely down.

laugh.gif

In the time it took you to type that, you could have made 12 more PSN names using Hyper in it somewhere, what were you thinking?

And we all know what "tip" you're on, word to Ricky Martin's biography.

If you spent as much time in theater mode as you did cracking horrible jokes, you'd probably be somewhat decent at the game.

@%%! outta here with that weak *#%%.

laugh.gif

In the time it took you to type that, you could have made 12 more PSN names using Hyper in it somewhere, what were you thinking?

And we all know what "tip" you're on, word to Ricky Martin's biography.

If you spent as much time in theater mode as you did cracking horrible jokes, you'd probably be somewhat decent at the game.

@%%! outta here with that weak *#%%.

Did you really just try to burn me by attacking my skill at a game because I am not analyzing my tactics in a theater mode? 
laugh.gif

"Son, watch your last six matches. See here? See how you should have stepped on that blade of grass, caught the glare of his face on that car fender, and spun around and tomahawk'd him? Step your game up, G" 

You, my friend, have copious amounts of free time. 

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Originally Posted by The Minister

just make it objective games. domination,demolition and capture the flag. that way you actually have to play as a team and not have everyone pick a camping spot and wait for people.
That's what a bunch of us have been saying from the start of season 2. It raises holy hell, cause some of the NT'ers play TDM exclusively and get their *+@* pushed in whenever an objective is added.

naw we just know your team like the camp, and send you out on the suicide missions instead....aint that right ning ? aint that right bayarea ? ya know if yall would have never did that camping !%@% on skidrow for the first game of the tourney in the first season , things would be different

Did you really just try to burn me by attacking my skill at a game because I am not analyzing my tactics in a theater mode? 
laugh.gif

"Son, watch your last six matches. See here? See how you should have stepped on that blade of grass, caught the glare of his face on that car fender, and spun around and tomahawk'd him? Step your game up, G" 

You, my friend, have copious amounts of free time. 

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Originally Posted by The Minister

just make it objective games. domination,demolition and capture the flag. that way you actually have to play as a team and not have everyone pick a camping spot and wait for people.
That's what a bunch of us have been saying from the start of season 2. It raises holy hell, cause some of the NT'ers play TDM exclusively and get their *+@* pushed in whenever an objective is added.

naw we just know your team like the camp, and send you out on the suicide missions instead....aint that right ning ? aint that right bayarea ? ya know if yall would have never did that camping !%@% on skidrow for the first game of the tourney in the first season , things would be different

Back
Top Bottom