PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Sorry to hear about dude's mother ... This goes way beyond a game! ..
tired.gif

Wow.

I don't even know any of you guys beyond NT and PSN, but reading all of that made me feel some kind of way.

I hope all turns out well. Please keep us posted.

Wow.

I don't even know any of you guys beyond NT and PSN, but reading all of that made me feel some kind of way.

I hope all turns out well. Please keep us posted.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Originally Posted by pootaing

i can make the games if they are scheduled after 9/930 pst, otherwise im gonna be mia

They increase your hours at the "massage" parlor?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

$$#!%@ A POOT! SAME +@!* AS LAST YEAR! 

Cause everytime we play eastern cats they aint tryna play at midnight over there... It dont matter to me cause thats at 11cst over here but we have some team mates on the east and others from the east too...

I gotta think about it man.. Idk... Unless someone wants to trade for Poot 
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Or i can pick up JP.. Idk I gotta think man.

Funny its down to those 2 for me , basically same +@!* as last year... 

But son, u cereal? nothin before 930PST? 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Originally Posted by pootaing

i can make the games if they are scheduled after 9/930 pst, otherwise im gonna be mia

They increase your hours at the "massage" parlor?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

$$#!%@ A POOT! SAME +@!* AS LAST YEAR! 

Cause everytime we play eastern cats they aint tryna play at midnight over there... It dont matter to me cause thats at 11cst over here but we have some team mates on the east and others from the east too...

I gotta think about it man.. Idk... Unless someone wants to trade for Poot 
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Or i can pick up JP.. Idk I gotta think man.

Funny its down to those 2 for me , basically same +@!* as last year... 

But son, u cereal? nothin before 930PST? 
grin.gif

sooooooo my player card emblem have been banned...I swear how the #@!@ you're going to have a rated M game and try to regulate the most smallest tictac %***$$+!....if it's not modern warfare then I'm not buying it...bum %*# treyarch

sooooooo my player card emblem have been banned...I swear how the #@!@ you're going to have a rated M game and try to regulate the most smallest tictac %***$$+!....if it's not modern warfare then I'm not buying it...bum %*# treyarch

Back
Top Bottom