PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

^
30t6p3b.gif
They should've probably said "End of March 3rd" for the rest of the world.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

^
30t6p3b.gif
They should've probably said "End of March 3rd" for the rest of the world.
laugh.gif
It's most likely going by Pacific time. So its getting released at midnight there.
eyes.gif

read this somewhere: "Black Ops First Strike DLC pack will go live in Playstation Store at 10am GMT (2am PST, 4am CST, 5am EST)."

good grief. I hope they're for real. It's already 4:35 pm here.

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

Like they said zero you should be good for sure, I copped a new ps3 mid season and everything is linked to your psn.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I'll be on this weekend. Ready to go!

ChicagoKid23 (Donut1908) wrote:
if December wasnt the top record and was in T4's place dude be singing a whole nother tune 
laugh.gif

everything gotta go his way everything has to go his way

My k/d went down .5 points after playing two first strike maps.  Keep getting taken by surprise.  I guess youtube videos only help so much 
laugh.gif

Thought stadium would be my best map and kowloon would be my worst but it turned out to be the other way around. 

Yet to try the new ascencion map I heard it's crazy. 

Originally Posted by amel223

My k/d went down .5 points after playing two first strike maps.  Keep getting taken by surprise.  I guess youtube videos only help so much 
laugh.gif

Thought stadium would be my best map and kowloon would be my worst but it turned out to be the other way around. 

Yet to try the new ascencion map I heard it's crazy. 

Your avy displays the most emotion Derrick Rose has shown since birth.. Dude probably had a stone face coming out the womb.

Sent from my iPad.

Originally Posted by just reason

Your avy displays the most emotion Derrick Rose has shown since birth.. Dude probably had a stone face coming out the womb.

Sent from my iPad.

Lmaooooooo.

True, it does take a lot to get him hyped. 

dudes actually dropped the maps early.. anyone know the specific details on the new patch?

Got an email from gamestop that I won the new map pack for ps3, weird. I got no use for it , I dunno if it's bogus or not but here is the code PDDH-HGNQ-59NR. First come first serve I guess. Enjoy folks.

for my ps3 friends, i got the map pack from 360 a month ago, and word of advice. STADIUM is a noob tube delight specially playing domination. DISCOVERY is snipers heaven. BERLIN is a choke point map, if your team control the 3 main "hallways" its pretty much over. KOWLOON is a CAMPING MAP, there's a building where you can pretty much see half of the map and a sniper area where you can see half of the map as well.

Back
Top Bottom