Ps3 Slim

Any Ps3 Slim sighted in different malls here in manila?
Have you asked the price ? Is it really P14,950 / $299 ?

my brother told me they're being sold already at GH ranging from 35k-45k.i know someone who can hook you up for much,much less.peep the link on thesig
wink.gif

I think there's no difference between the fat because it has more power than the fat.. And i cannot afford the fat ones

suggest you get both so you can compare
roll.gif
seriously though, what'sthe difference? I actually have a fat one and a slim one and the only thing I noticed is the size of the unit and the size of the hard drive. haven't readthe manuals or tried to explore the capability of this new unit

Would appreciate a "console review" from those who have fully explored the new slim ps3

Actually I also can't play the PS2 games on the fat ones that I have since it's only 40GB version. I think there's a version of the Fat PS3that's compatible with PS3 original games, I am sure mine is not that version

the pros of the slim as opposed to the fat:

slim is more energy efficient
(supposedly)the slim loads blu ray movies and games slightly faster(by 2-3 seconds)
the slim can handle 100-240 v so you can plug and play anywhere
the slim weighs about 5-6 ibs while the fat weighs in at a whopping 11-12 lbs

i wanna clear up my statement about the pricing of the slim over at GH.the price was relayed to me by my bro back in early august,like august 2nd orso.there's always a premium for getting something early at GH.if you want one and you have a chance to get it at data blitz,you'd be crazy to pass itup.18,500 is damn near retail.data blitz is an awesome help for local gamers.

^^ Yeah, P18,500 is how much I bought my unit for, Pareng Tony. IMO, it's a steal especially that the unit had to be shipped to Mindanao pa.

Thanks for the kicks pala, Pareng Tony!! Got them na and loving 'em.

^^ okay ra gihapon ang xbox, bai!! i think i made a mistake buying the ps3 AGAIN. I should have bought the XBOX 360 coz there are more games and the games aremuch less expensive hehehehe you know why

Originally Posted by revelation218

^^ okay ra gihapon ang xbox, bai!! i think i made a mistake buying the ps3 AGAIN. I should have bought the XBOX 360 coz there are more games and the games are much less expensive hehehehe you know why
laugh.gif
kibaw ko ana bai... pag palit ko sa akong xbox, dunaypa napulo na games na libre
tongue.gif

Sa imong PS3, puyde tingali imo ebaligya ang usa.. basig maka ginansya ka

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

Originally Posted by revelation218

^^ okay ra gihapon ang xbox, bai!! i think i made a mistake buying the ps3 AGAIN. I should have bought the XBOX 360 coz there are more games and the games are much less expensive hehehehe you know why
laugh.gif
kibaw ko ana bai... pag palit ko sa akong xbox, dunay pa napulo na games na libre
tongue.gif

Sa imong PS3, puyde tingali imo ebaligya ang usa.. basig maka ginansya ka

roll.gif
Na, Mao gyud

hmm slim ps3 will be having the same prob as the ps2 slims ventilation thing problem .

@max tempo
my ps3 is already auto volt..i have the fat btw., the fat is quite heavy like 5kilos i think..
got till dec. for feed backs on the slim..i want one as well...

keep as posted ,please for those who got theirs slims already tnx.

^i started out with a hanns.g hd monitor, i bought it around last year and its pretty big for like 10+k but though it says its 1080 hindi siya kasing gandacompared to the samsung hdtv that i use now.

^Cool. I thought those were only desktop monitors.

What's the difference between hannspree & hanns.g?
How much is a samsung HDTV nowadays?

hey welcome back tmac360, its been awhile since i saw you here. as for playing nba 2k, yeah i play them. but how does it look for the 2010 edition? have yet todo my research regarding this year's games.

hey thanks man. Life's been hell for me lately but I'm reeling now. i haven't really checked up on 2k10. All i know is that's what im going tobuy. lol.

eek.gif
woah tmac sighting!hey man how you been?everything good at home?good tosee you back dude.

i think all pinoys who owns a console or pc plays 2k man.it's a requisite.btw,2k10 is gonna be a trip,i just played through the draft combine and i lovethe improvements they made with the game especially on D.and to folks who wanna create their own player,the kobe 4's is part of the shoes you can choosefrom along with lebron 7's,hypermax,and hyperize.

Back
Top Bottom