[PS3] The Official Mortal Kombat Tournament Thread | Bracket Updated PG3 | OP Updated 6/08

Double 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

het kingramey do you want to play today? because if so I'm gonna be pretty drunk so I'm trying to get it out the way early.

het kingramey do you want to play today? because if so I'm gonna be pretty drunk so I'm trying to get it out the way early.

Originally Posted by The Minister

I mean we could. I'm probably gonna be pretty drunk too 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KingRamey

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KingRamey

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by stackz

Still waiting on noitsmarcus to hit me up for a match
yo ill be online later, maybe (maybe 4-5 hours from now) just have to take care of some stuff. Lets play?

Originally Posted by stackz

Still waiting on noitsmarcus to hit me up for a match
yo ill be online later, maybe (maybe 4-5 hours from now) just have to take care of some stuff. Lets play?

Back
Top Bottom