[PS3] The Official Street Fighter IV Tournament Thread - FYI: Brackets Updated|New Info PG12

Justreason-TheGreatOne
What up? Im playing one of you guys next round get that game started 9o

^ my bad, just take the W and you'll face a reserve (from the list), I had to bounce last night so ill take the DQ.

For everyone else, ill update the bracket in a minute.

^yo Boost my opponent (DJgtek) ain't show up or anything.. (I'm a reserve by the way)

i guess the tourney slowed down since everybody is playing KZ2 haha anyways it was either me or ning going to take it. as my homie Guile would say to all ofyou, "Go home and sleep. You suck."

Sorry for what may have look like I abandon this tournament; no I haven't. Hectic $*! weekend did not do to well for this thread but I'm here to get itback up to pace. Backets have been updated and new reserved members are taking place of DQ's. For those who have made it to Round 2 in there bracket, youcan play NOW (others have to wait for Round 1 opponents to finish). [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Round 2 ends March 4th, 11:59PST.[/color] For the new reserves in the first round bracket, you have the same time frame to finish your matches, so make SURE you PM your rival ASAP and setup a time and date. Now on to the new info:

TheGreatOne vs. Justreason have both been DQ. Reserved members daema82 vs. CptPajamaShark are added to there first round bracket.
Originally Posted by APLX2

Thats wack. It was my GF bday last night. I had to be out the house by 8.
You'll play bustaa316, in the first round.
Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

^yo Boost my opponent (DJgtek) ain't show up or anything.. (I'm a reserve by the way)
Message him again, it looked like he tried to get at you a few times.
Originally Posted by The Minister

sorry boost cant play in this one. i got the yellow light. FML
Ok.

2 new reserves for that bracket, shinigami-itachi vs. WHPH10 will take place.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

TheGreatOne vs. Justreason have both been DQ. Reserved members daema82 vs. CptPajamaShark are added to there first round bracket.
Fiannly
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My thumb has healed
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Im ready so get that game over with I waited for like 2 weeks and KZ2 basically tookover.

boost, if we dont have a camera to show wins what can we do? are their alternatives? and can you please accept my friend invite!!!

Originally Posted by djgtekfrmsanjo

i am still here but my opponent posts in this thread but never shows up on PSN lmao
maybe I would show up on PSN if you accepted my friend request smart guy
laugh.gif
..i sent that (#$9 on thursday (wbasco23) and it took then, friday and the wholeweekend for you to get up to speed..stop complaining and lets do this.

i will be on at 9:30PM Eastern TONIGHT when I get off work.

Back
Top Bottom