PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

vintuc wrote:

Speedy0990 wrote:

theprocessofbelief wrote:

Speedy0990 wrote:

Speedy0990 wrote:

vintuc wrote:

HBD, NC!

Jason how far you in WKC? Vintuc? Boost, you start yet?

I have been gone a week on a work roadtrip, so I am pretty far behind now, I'd imagine.

Nope not too far behind, I havent been playing too much since saturday morning. I just got Kara into my party, beat her stupid Gigas without using the white knight lol, two 5 skill sword combos and she went bye bye

Its pretty annoying trying to harvest all these god damn rocks/branches other bs to build stuff for your town.
I got the red knight and I think I'm close to beating the game.

Damn. Jason, you done any quests?

Vintuc, it gets easier as you get further... but still a pain in the %%+. Gold mining takes forever, too.

Just beat the game and how the game ended looks like a WKC2 is on the way

I heard it has a brutal ending. I think I am going to try and get Platinum in this game eventually.

How far am I away? I just got Greede to lift into the mine....

half way there

Damn you beat it already! Im not too far behind you, I just need to find Greede. Side note, wow the spear skills are amazing, well the first couple do really low damage but dart and pul**** I forget the rest of the name were doing ~110 damage on the mobs in the mine. I tried them on Kara so she is just level 13 doing that much damage whereas my level 20 with a sword his damage is in the 40s on those mobs and Leonard level 18 with an axe is hitting 50s

I mastered Longsword with my character and spears are next. My character does around 80 damage with normal longsword attack. I have a combo set-up that does over 600 damage, but I need 6 AP to pull it off. 

The trophies are not easy to get... which I am happy about when in coems to an RPG. I haven't decided yet, but I might just grind out this game until FFXIII drops, then cop Star Ocean later in the year.

Dang 600 damage thats nuts. I havent really touched the long sword skill tree aside from the passive skills as of yet.

We need to get some quest runs going, I tried for the first time last night, it was pretty fun and I got some really good loot. WKC just needs some tdm variant would be pretty fun to fight other people as opposed to just running around in co-op

Yea, let me know. I have S rank on six or seven quests (every quest available to me at this point), so I know what each consists of.

^^^ So looks like you guys are really enjoying that game. Glad to see it. I know a few of you were really waiting on this game.

I got S rank on the troll quest last night, twice actually and then one time A rank because we didnt do the subquest. How do you figure out what the subquest requirements are. The ranking on these quests almost made me want to replay Valkryie Chronicles
pimp.gif

HBD, NC!

Jason how far you in WKC? Vintuc? Boost, you start yet?

I have been gone a week on a work roadtrip, so I am pretty far behind now, I'd imagine.
I played for about 3 hours so far, don't know if ill have much time for it lately. Still playing MW2, Street Fighter IV. Trying to finish Uncharted 2 and Bayonetta. Heavy Rain, Final Fantasy XIII, Yakuza 3 all coming in a few weeks.

Yea, don't let the reviews fool you, its a very solid RPG.

Nothing groundbreaking or amazing, but very good nonetheless.

Yeah but I won't ever play it
smh.gif
. Just too much heat. I'm still playing Sigma 2, Batman, Uncaharted, Mass Effect, MW2, FIFA, MLB, and I don't even wanna get into the games I'm gonna be getting. And I work full-time and school full=tiome too? Don't even stand a chance
smh.gif

Originally Posted by vintuc

I got S rank on the troll quest last night, twice actually and then one time A rank because we didnt do the subquest. How do you figure out what the subquest requirements are. The ranking on these quests almost made me want to replay Valkryie Chronicles
pimp.gif

You just play through a few times.

You can skip subquests usually and still get S if you are fast enough.

There is one where you have to make food for this Fire Troll. If you just skip all that, run to where he is and destroy him in under 5 minutes, you'll get an easy S with some high points.

I'm Selling White Knight Chronicles if anyone is interested. The online play is kinda weak when your boys dont like the game

Thanks for the birthday wishes. Definitely had a good one. I only got into B2 for about half an hour yesterday, and it was pretty good. Has anyone tried mulitplayer??

Hybrid, let's see that art!! Let me get XIII for a belated birthday gift too!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

Just got around to beating Bayonetta since I was snowed in
pimp.gif

Game is pure crack
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I rented and beat this game yesterday. It is awesome
pimp.gif
So many boss fights probably like 10-15... maybe even more!!
laugh.gif

still waiting for my god of war collection.

I have never owned a sony console, so this is my first one...cant wait to play GOW, everyone says how good it is.

im only looking to pick up Sony exclusives, since i have a 360 also, and i can get 360 games on the low.

maybe one of u guys can help me out...

i recently bought warhawk off psn n my boy n i wanna game share, hows that done?

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

I have never owned a sony console, so this is my first one...cant wait to play GOW, everyone says how good it is.

im only looking to pick up Sony exclusives, since i have a 360 also, and i can get 360 games on the low.

God of War is great. They are pretty short but it will be the best 10 hours you ever spent. Its complete wildness from start to finish

Originally Posted by Jesseg8

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

Just got around to beating Bayonetta since I was snowed in
pimp.gif

Game is pure crack
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I rented and beat this game yesterday. It is awesome
pimp.gif
So many boss fights probably like 10-15... maybe even more!!
laugh.gif
ive beaten it twice already. im working on nonstop infinite climax mode (stupid hard mode). no witch time, magic dont work too well, enemies are harder and do more damage, and you do less damage.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

God of War is great. They are pretty short but it will be the best 10 hours you ever spent. Its complete wildness from start to finish

Depending on his skill level it's going to take more than 10 hours to beat God Of War 1 & God Of War II especially on the 1st play through of each games. There are just parts of the game where you will get stuck on certain puzzle parts, boss fights, and just frustrating parts that will drive you crazy, especially with God Of War 1. I really think God Of War 1 was harder than God Of War II and I highly recommended using the free walk though guides on IGN. Also the replay value is great if you really enjoy playing the games and if your driven to collect the trophies to get the platinum trophy. The hardest God Of War 1 trophy to get is the gold trophy called "I'll Take the Physical Challenge"
sick.gif
mad.gif
which is a series of 10 challenges that pretty damn frustrating because you have to beat all 10 of the challenges without restarting the challenges. The challenge I'm stuck on right now is challenge # 6. Challenge Of The Gods is a mode you will unlock after beating God Of War I.

Demon's souls 2 might be a prequel showing events leading up to DS. That would be wild since you'd be able to traverse all the lands before they became barren, including Giant Land and there would be more merchants
eek.gif

Nothing like accidentally rolling into Yuria or Stockpile Thomas mid-game.

And they might have newer/better mechanics and more player controlled bosses. Whether true or not I can't wait!

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

i recently bought warhawk off psn n my boy n i wanna game share, hows that done?

google it. they has to log onto yo account and download it off yo account. u get up to 5 of em.

my cousin buys games n shares wit my otha cousins. we have esp.3-4 of siren, pixel junk racers, fat princess and others. google it cus if u want details.

don't buy fat princess the game is +@%%@#@ sucky as hell

Originally Posted by GUTTA SAUCE

google it. they has to log onto yo account and download it off yo account. u get up to 5 of em.

my cousin buys games n shares wit my otha cousins. we have esp.3-4 of siren, pixel junk racers, fat princess and others. google it cus if u want details.

don't buy fat princess the game is +@%%@#@ sucky as hell
Son is right, hype to hell, I bought that %+#$, played it like 3x and said !%#@ it.

Red Dead Redemption Pre-Order Details

RedDeadRedemption_Graphic.jpg

U.S. Retailers

•GameStop – Exclusive In-Game Outfit (Voted on here)
•Amazon – Golden Guns Pack (

you cant game share it because it is tied to your account

Finished Bioshock 2 like an hour ago. The game was fun. Really fun. And online isn't bad after an hour on that. It's not like CoD where the first person to see the other wins the shootout. It actually takes skill
pimp.gif
Until you get mobbed by multiple people.

Back
Top Bottom