PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

with all the love and respect demon souls in getting even though at first it seemed like one of those games that would be ignored by most, there better be someDLC coming soon.

I just summoned up enough courage to kill the false idol
laugh.gif

$%^*# was lightwork
grin.gif

Originally Posted by y0ung j33zy

I just summoned up enough courage to kill the false idol
laugh.gif

$%^*# was lightwork
grin.gif
wait till you fight the maneater, or better when you fight both of them.
laugh.gif

From Kotaku:
Peace Walker Will Have PSP Purchase Inducing Surprise

500x_mgspeace.jpg

Metal Gear Solid creator Hideo Kojima has something up his sleeve. We believe it's his arm. But he does tell Japanese game magazine that he has a surprise in store for Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker.

Just as Kojima explained to Kotaku at this year's Tokyo Game Show, he going to great lengths for Peace Walker, giving it the attention and effort the title deserves.

The game's script is as thick as Metal Gear Solid 4's. But there's something else Kojima has in store. What? He wouldn't say.

"I'm putting everything I want to do on a portable console into this game," Kojima told Famitsu. "I haven't announced this yet, but there's another feature in here that will surprise people, to the point where they'll want to go out and buy a PSP right now!"

Kojima also discussed other Peace Walker features like interactive 2D cutscenes. "For example," art director Yoji Shinkawa says, "if you zoom in on the scene where you first meet Paz, you can see the uniform she has on under her coat, and then what's under that." Besides this, voice interactivity appears to be planned with the inclusion of Vocaloid software.

Wonder what this surprise is... Oh, and Kojima-san doesn't have to make Metal Gear anymore. Well, starting after Peace Walker, that is.

[h2]Fallout 3 saves onPS3 not transferring for GOTY edition in Canada[/h2]
October 14th, 2009 @ 17:14
By Stephany Nunneley

fallout3.jpg

According to a couple bits of commenting over on Bethesda's forums, PS3 owners in Canada are having issues importing save games for Fallout 3 to the GOTY edition.

It looks as though previous Capital Wasteland save files are not being recognized, and forum posters suspect that it's due to either improper/outdated patching or the GOTY edition isn't compatible with the version of the GOTY sold in the region.

Bethesda is aware of the issue and is trying to figure things out before making an official statement.

Originally Posted by Lamont614

peeSN_id TRIED TO ADD U SAID U HAD TO MANY FRIENDS
yeah my bad i gotta delete people. i got a lot of NT heads for cod4. thinking about making a seperate account just for cod mw2 cause NT roll deepon cod4
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Everyone on my list is playing Demon Souls, Uncharted 2 or NBA2k10. Unlike yall I'm gettin my AI on (practice!) on that COD4 for 11/10.

im on that list
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Speedy0990

[h2]Fallout 3 saves on PS3 not transferring for GOTY edition in Canada[/h2]
October 14th, 2009 @ 17:14
By Stephany Nunneley

fallout3.jpg

According to a couple bits of commenting over on Bethesda's forums, PS3 owners in Canada are having issues importing save games for Fallout 3 to the GOTY edition.

It looks as though previous Capital Wasteland save files are not being recognized, and forum posters suspect that it's due to either improper/outdated patching or the GOTY edition isn't compatible with the version of the GOTY sold in the region.

Bethesda is aware of the issue and is trying to figure things out before making an official statement.
Oh well. I am just going to start over when I cop the GOTY edition.

SMH. too many damn games.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

[table][tr][td] http://boardsus.playstati.../psx3/bg_tablecell.gif); background-color: rgb(62, 62, 62); background-repeat: repeat-x;" valign="top" width="150">
ReklissAbandon

Naughty-Dog-Paw-PSforums.png
[color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]Naughty Dog Dev[/color]

p.gif

Message 2 of 4
p.gif

Viewed 181 times

[/td] [td]
p.gif

[/td] [td] [table][tr][td] http://boardsus.playstati...aystation/html/ps3.css); background-color: rgb(62, 62, 62); background-repeat: repeat-x; vertical-align: top; height: 42px; width: 947px; text-align: justify;">
I think they wanted people to have fun and ejoy the show since all dead players can talk to each other no matter what team you are on. But I will suggest it anyway. Not to mention that the next PS3 firmware update is going to allow cross game chat. So if players use that instead of in game communication then they would also be able to communicate enemies positions.
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]

i wonder if that was a slip or not, oh well

I HATE DEMON SOULS, not really but man it pissed me off
the blue dragon takes forever to kill and then i died at the end because i ran out of magic and the stupid clown got me

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

[table][tr][td] http://boardsus.playstati.../psx3/bg_tablecell.gif); background-color: rgb(62, 62, 62); background-repeat: repeat-x;" valign="top" width="150">
ReklissAbandon

Naughty-Dog-Paw-PSforums.png
[color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]Naughty Dog Dev[/color]

p.gif

Message 2 of 4
p.gif

Viewed 181 times

[/td] [td]
p.gif

[/td] [td] [table][tr][td] http://boardsus.playstati...aystation/html/ps3.css); background-color: rgb(62, 62, 62); background-repeat: repeat-x; vertical-align: top; height: 42px; width: 947px; text-align: justify;">
I think they wanted people to have fun and ejoy the show since all dead players can talk to each other no matter what team you are on. But I will suggest it anyway. Not to mention that the next PS3 firmware update is going to allow cross game chat. So if players use that instead of in game communication then they would also be able to communicate enemies positions.
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]

i wonder if that was a slip or not, oh well

It's a slip... but it's still not for every title on the PS3
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Battousai701

smh @ boost

dude is gonna need that riot shield when the game comes out

and your gonna need wings for that flow at the end of the month, miss.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

It's a slip... but it's still not for every title on the PS3
grin.gif

i just went back to a post made a couple months ago on another forum
So what has this got to do with Cross-game voice chat?

Guess.

I warned you that we might hit a snag and we did. We've found a couple of titles that just don't like it. Similar to the custom soundtrack fiasco, it can cause lag, crashes, desyncronisation (very very bad when this happens), you name it. It can't be used in these games and it just so happens that some of these games are owned by the same company I've been talking about above.

meh, i doubt i even own those games

^ Ol' Coked out Rikku looking broad.
laugh.gif

....and I saw the pre-edit.
wink.gif
pimp.gif

I warned you that we might hit a snag and we did. We've found a couple of titles that just don't like it. Similar to the custom soundtrack fiasco, it can cause lag, crashes, desyncronisation (very very bad when this happens), you name it. It can't be used in these games and it just so happens that some of these games are owned by the same company I've been talking about above.
Got to the point in Skate 2 I didn't even bother using my own music... it would lag sooooo bad.

Very annoying.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

^ Ol' Coked out Rikku looking broad.
laugh.gif

....and I saw the pre-edit.
wink.gif
pimp.gif
happy.gif
no one knows about it or has reported on it. It's abig secret so I decided to take it down. But now you're in the loop
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

The anticipation for this game is killing me.

Also, is Magnacarta 2 a 360 exclusive, or just timed? Anyone know? OG was decent on PS2.

Uncharted 2 got me speechless.. 1st hour of Uncharted > *... way better than MGS4 in terms of production value as well.

From scrawlfx:
Fist of the North Star detailed, screenshots

hokuto-musou-detailed-screens.jpg

KOEI have released first information on their recently announced Fist of the North Star, titled Hokuto Musou in Japan. As you may or may not already know, Fist of the North Star isa popular manga that's influenced both manga and anime creators for over twenty-five years.
The game puts players in the shoes of Kenshiro, the rightful successor to the Hokuto Shinken, a centuries old art of assassination. However, Kenshiro's older brother Raoh has refused to give up the style and killed their master to soon leave and raise his own army. Now, Kenshiro seeks his love Yuria, but must face mobs, fighters and gangs in his journey. Kenshiro's journey will ultimately lead him to Raoh, who has set forth a path of vengeance.
Gameplay consists of fighting and more fighting. Kenshiro can unleash moves that will blow enemies into pieces on screen or knock them out in a single blow. Kenshiro's signature move, a ruthless flurry of ferocious punches, will break down enemies organs and cause them to collapse to their death.
Hisashi Koinuma, producer of the game, promises that they will remain faithful to the original manga for doubters out there. The story mode will follow the original manga series, and a second story mode yet to be introduced will take on a completely new storyline.
Hokuto Musou launches in 2010 for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. Check out the first screens at the gallery.

Hokuto-Musou_2009_10-14-09_01.jpg_610.jpg

Hokuto-Musou_2009_10-14-09_02.jpg_610.jpg

Hokuto-Musou_2009_10-14-09_04.jpg_610.jpg

Hokuto-Musou_2009_10-14-09_05.jpg_610.jpg

Hokuto-Musou_2009_10-14-09_06.jpg_610.jpg

Hokuto-Musou_2009_10-14-09_07.jpg_610.jpg

Hokuto-Musou_2009_10-14-09_08.jpg_610.jpg

Back
Top Bottom