PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

[h2]Rumour – Security shows up at Infinity Ward, studio bosses not seen [Update][/h2]
March 2nd, 2010 @ 05:20
By Johnny Cullen

infinitywardlogo.jpg

Update: Kotaku’s found a status message from one of the studio’s bosses Jason West from his Facebook. It says he’s no longer at Infinity Ward.

“Jason West is drinking. Also, no longer employed.â€

fuuuuuuuu im about 1 rude comment away from being banned again. i gotta stay low and be nice.. 2 things im not sure how to do.

im getting bfbc2! lets all play together.

Originally Posted by GUTTA SAUCE

fuuuuuuuu im about 1 rude comment away from being banned again. i gotta stay low and be nice.. 2 things im not sure how to do.

450election_cantwell_fingers.jpg

Spoiler [+]
JK, I just don't appreciate you name calling and acting like a tard.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

So here's a Blackberry pic from my desk, look what just happened:

20uej9f.jpg

This has been a bad weekend with my home 360 red ringing as well. (FYI the PS3 is a test kit but obviously doesn't work because of the bug) It's been a wonderful few days for all things gaming realted
eyes.gif

You do know that 3 rings means you simply unpluged the video unit and powered the system on... right?

smh...

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

You do know that 3 rings means you simply unpluged the video unit and powered the system on... right?

smh...
I so badly wanna make a funny... but I'll be the bigger person and shut up
smh.gif
laugh.gif

You coppin' FFXIII or GOWIII, Jetpac?

And does anyone have any news on Metal Gear Solid Rising?    

Originally Posted by Speedy0990

[h2]Rumour – Security shows up at Infinity Ward, studio bosses not seen [Update][/h2]
[cpt. Price] crew expendable [cpt. price]
eek.gif

Gamefly shipped Assassin's Creed 2, and I'm about to go buy the Show... it's a good day
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

smh...
I so badly wanna make a funny... but I'll be the bigger person and shut up
smh.gif
laugh.gif

You coppin' FFXIII or GOWIII, Jetpac?

And does anyone have any news on Metal Gear Solid Rising?    
lol, GOWIII man. Def. I don't really much like turn based rpgs.

[h1]Report: Modern Warfare Dev Head Leaves Company[/h1]
According to his Linkedin page, CEO and Studio Head of Infinity Ward Vince Zampella has parted ways with the Call of Duty developer, as the strange goings-on at the development studio continue.

Keen-eyed Kotaku reader Sam passed along a link to Zampella's Linkedin page this morning, showing that the employment status had changed to TBD (to be determined), and the listing for Infinity Ward CEO / Studio Head now contained an ending date of March 2010. This follows last night's strange occurrences at the Call of Duty studio, and confirms rumors of Zampella's leaving.

Zampella and Infinity Ward co-founder Jason West are now both confirmed to have left the company, as rumored yesterday, following a SEC filing from Activision investigating "breaches of contract and insubordination by two senior employees at Infinity Ward."

from kotaku

Originally Posted by sole vintage

[h1]Report: Modern Warfare Dev Head Leaves Company[/h1]
According to his Linkedin page, CEO and Studio Head of Infinity Ward Vince Zampella has parted ways with the Call of Duty developer, as the strange goings-on at the development studio continue.

Keen-eyed Kotaku reader Sam passed along a link to Zampella's Linkedin page this morning, showing that the employment status had changed to TBD (to be determined), and the listing for Infinity Ward CEO / Studio Head now contained an ending date of March 2010. This follows last night's strange occurrences at the Call of Duty studio, and confirms rumors of Zampella's leaving.

Zampella and Infinity Ward co-founder Jason West are now both confirmed to have left the company, as rumored yesterday, following a SEC filing from Activision investigating "breaches of contract and insubordination by two senior employees at Infinity Ward."

from kotaku
SMH at Activision. But those dudes were mostly likely planning leaving Activision high and dry after October and their contract was up. This is most likely a power play for the Call of Duty IP

[h2]Rumour – Infinity Ward not paid royalties for Modern Warfare 2[/h2]
March 2nd, 2010 @ 15:10
By Johnny Cullen

modernwarfare27.jpg

According to a report from BingeGamer, Activision has not paid royalties to Infinity Ward over the success of Modern Warfare 2.

The article, citing sources “associated with Activision,â€

At the end of the day Activision will most likely get want they wanted which is the COD IP and IW will move on to something bigger and better. M$ probably already has the checkbook.

Preliminary sales data is in and it looks like Heavy Rain has sold around 500,000 units in week one. In key markets - around 200,000 were sold in the Americas, nearly 100,000 in the UK, over 50,000 in France and 25,000 in Japan. With good reviews, the game should see some strong sales throughout the year and could hit 1.5 million by Christmas.

Stay tuned to VGChartz for all the latest sales news as it comes in.

wow killing it in the UK

i'm shocked by these numbers

Today at 4:43 pm
[h1]Sony acquires Media Molecule[/h1]

by Rob Crossley | Email a friend | Print

Add a comment

http://www.addthis.com/bookmark.php?v=20/www.develop-online.net/news/34010/Sony-acquires-Media-Molecule">http://www.develop-online...-acquires-Media-Molecule', 'Sony acquires Media Molecule')" onmouseout="addthis_close()" onclick="return false;" class="replace bookmark">Bookmark with Social network

184_6054_184_5480_184_4967_LBPlanet_pack_front.jpg

Multi award-winning UK studio now fully owned by Sony Computer Entertainment

Sony Computer Entertainment has acquired LittleBigPlanet developer Media Molecule for an undisclosed sum.

Themulti-award-winning Guildford-based outfit was bought by Sony in astrategic move "to continue to secure excellence in game developmentfor current and future PlayStation platforms."

SCE Worldwide Studios president Shuhei Yoshida offered high priase for the UK outfit.

â€

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

At the end of the day Activision will most likely get want they wanted which is the COD IP and IW will move on to something bigger and better. M$ probably already has the checkbook.
I'm just hoping Medal of Honor is good enough to seriously compete. Activision and IW need a kick in the +@@ after MW2.

Originally Posted by nnarum

Originally Posted by GUTTA SAUCE

450election_cantwell_fingers.jpg

Spoiler [+]
JK, I just don't appreciate you name calling and acting like a tard.

yea i know sometimes i get crasy wit my thoughts and words. my bad for being mean to u earlier

Back
Top Bottom