PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by i3allistic

eek.gif
pimp.gif

[h1]Gran Turismo 5's Collector's Edition Is Reward For Your Patience[/h1]
This is Gran Turismo 5's collector's edition, which will cost car lovers and GT fanboys $99.

For that money, you'll get the game, a 1:43 scale model by Kyosho of a 2009 Nissan GT-R Spec V, a 300-page "car-lover's guide", keychain, 5 downloadable bonus cars and an enormous box.

$99 is steep, but then, this is also one of the classier collectors editions we've seen in recent times. The model car looks a lot better than some crummy action figure.
In case you missed it earlier today, Gran Turismo 5 finally has a release date: November 2

-a replica of a racing helmet would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, but a model car is fine i guess

Mortal Kombat is BACK!!! So glad Ed Boon decided to return to the roots, its like MK3: Ultimate redone with 2D/3D elements in HD
eek.gif

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by i3allistic

eek.gif
pimp.gif
Seems interesting.

So hybridworks for "feelplus"?

Nope
laugh.gif

I'll be wearing my NT shirt on the floor today. If anyone sees me give the tap tap pull
wink.gif
*insert 'I tap tap pulled an NTer and they didn't even acknowledge me' thread from someone*

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Mortal Kombat is BACK!!! So glad Ed Boon decided to return to the roots, its like MK3: Ultimate redone with 2D/3D elements in HD
eek.gif
i love you man

first i learn about new twisted metal, now new mortal kombat!!!! feel like a ten year old haha

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
All I need is Machine Smoke, Cyrex and Scorpion
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

eek.gif
All I need is Machine Smoke, Cyrex and Scorpion
pimp.gif

eek.gif

first, the GT5 pak, and now this?
smh.gif
saves $$$

some info on upcoming PSN titles from psnstores.com
[h1]E3: PixelJunk Shooter 2 Info and Screens[/h1]
By Chris K– June 15, 2010Posted in: Features, PSN @ E3

logo.jpg

We finally get some new info on the sequel to one of our favorite games last year. Spoilers will be abound after this first set of screens so beware if you didn’t finish the first game.

PixelJunk Shooter 2 begins where we left off in the last game, swallowed by that big ##$ worm. So we have to navigate our way out of there and pick up any survivors along the way. It is a fluid sim just like last time, so you will have to interact with the levels in order to beat them.

New features to Shooter 2 are online head-to-head battling, ghost players, and “virtual

LBP2 on Qore

from pushsquare.com
LittleBigPlanet 2 Hits In November, 2010
[h3]Category: News, PlayStation 3[/h3][h3]Tags: littlebigplanet 2, media molecule, sony[/h3]

LittleBigPlanet 2 In November? Yes, Sir, Please.

Kudos to Sony. They’re not pulling their big-guns out of the Call Of Duty release window, and neither should they. There’s plenty of room for variety this Holiday season. Sony’s announced that LittleBigPlanet 2 will be released alongside Gran Turismo 5 in November of this year. No specifics on the date, but a November release (just five months guys!) has us brimming like a Cheshire Cat.

Naturally we can’t wait for this game. Media Molecule’s also announced a beta test due to start pretty soon.

smile.gif

So I just watch the MK video again
laugh.gif
, this is my fav fighting game of all time, all I would do is eat, sleep and breath MK. My fav of the series is Ultimate 3. I would run with Scorpion and Jade, shorty was crazy with the combos. It feels good to see Kung Lao, Nightwolf, Cyrax and Meleena back and others
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
, this is my fav fighting game of all time, all I would do is eat, sleep and breath MK. My fav of the series is Ultimate 3. I would run with Scorpion and Jade, shorty was crazy with the combos. It feels good to see Kung Lao, Nightwolf, Cyrax and Meleena back and others
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I went to the MK dev demo today and BOY was I impressed!

-Demo was around 20 minutes long and they showed off 4 matches or so.
-They said the main thing with this new MK is to give it what the fans want and make it accessible.
-They said long drawn out button combos are gone and it's been replaced with a fluid combo in/out system.
-There's a super gauge at the bottom that has things like, obviously, super moves (think SF 4) and combo breakers.
-It also has the ultimate move which is the "X-ray" move. Each character has their own X ray move custom to them and affect each character differently.
-EX: when reptile gets blasted in the face during the "X-ray move" you will see his reptilian skull get cracked.
-Level based fatalities are back. I saw the classic pit II fatality off the bridge.
-Sektor currently looks totally ownage in terms of combos
-Tag team was shown and it looks a lot like how MVC 1 was.
-Characters I saw: Milena, Sektor, Sub zero, Nightwolf, Johnny Cage, Scorpion, Shao Khan, Sheng Tseung, Kung Lao, Sonya Blade, Reptile

The last thing they showed was a montage of fatalities. I hope it leaks on the net it was amazing! Sub Zero now punches you in your chest and rips out your skull/spine. Johnny Cage has the head rip with some added flare. The one that got the best reaction from the crowd was Sektor blowing his opponent up into 5 for so pieces with missiles and then targeting the 5 pieces in mid air and blowing them up again!

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

-They said the main thing with this new MK is to give it what the fans want and make it accessible.
-They said long drawn out button combos are gone and it's been replaced with a fluid combo in/out system.
-There's a super gauge at the bottom that has things like, obviously, super moves (think SF 4) and combo breakers.
-It also has the ultimate move which is the "X-ray" move. Each character has their own X ray move custom to them and affect each character differently.
-EX: when reptile gets blasted in the face during the "X-ray move" you will see his reptilian skull get cracked.
-Level based fatalities are back. I saw the classic pit II fatality off the bridge.
-Characters I saw: Milena, Sektor, Sub zero, Nightwolf, Johnny Cage, Scorpion, Shao Khan, Sheng Tseung, Kung Lao, Sonya Blade, Reptile

The last thing they showed was a montage of fatalities. I hope it leaks on the net it was amazing! Sub Zero now punches you in your chest and rips out your skull/spine. Johnny Cage has the head rip with some added flare. The one that got the best reaction from the crowd was Sektor blowing his opponent up into 5 for so pieces with missiles and then targeting the 5 pieces in mid air and blowing them up again!

eek.gif
laugh.gif

That all sounds too good to be true. A MK game that sounds like MK:U3, which was
eek.gif
, but this has a all new twist on it. Did Scorpion do his fatality?

Mortal Kombat +

=

15fjh5l.jpg

1180ubq.gif

295vio7.gif

Call for Duty: Black Op or Medal of Honor?!?!?
embarassed.gif
i dont know which i should reserve ....i won't have time for both, since StarCraft 2, GT5 also on my hit list ...
tongue.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I went to the MK dev demo today and BOY was I impressed!

-Demo was around 20 minutes long and they showed off 4 matches or so.

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom