PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by FallenGodofWar

Copping after I finish FF9. Even tho I just left the Ice Cavern, I see why you guys love it so much. 7 still will hold a spot in my heart tho. It was my first. Lost my RPGinity to it

laugh.gif

IX is sick. Wait until farther in... a few of the cut-scenes are epic. 

7>9>8
8 wasn't too bad but it just didn't hold up in comparison to the other 2 - I didn't complete it (got to the end and had too high a level apparently) - the whole everything is your level thing was 
sick.gif

I shouldn't be fighting shrubs all game that stay as strong as me -  there was no sense of scale and don't get me started on the whole school and lost memory storyline 

9 is piff though, I played a chunk of it b4 but one of my discs was scratched so I never got to finish it

7 is still the most mature FF and it is still one of the most revered games in history

They need to hurry up and finish that remake (They are making it- too much $ to be made not to) 

VIII was the first I played. I enjoyed it, but I agree, I hated the enemies leveling with you. Grinding to make the game easy is one aspect I love about RPG's.... and they took that away. VIII does have the worst storyline of any though (well, minus X-2
grin.gif
)

IX beats out VII for me simply due to the art style, and the characters. I liked Zidane more than emo Cloud, Vivi was awesome, as was Steiner, ect. Both games are awesome though.

I doubt they are doing a VII remake though. They can hold that in their back pocket until the day they start losing money (if ever). Release a VII remake and it out sells COD: MW2 (well.... maybe not, but close)

On a side note, I started playing ff13 again and I love
eek.gif
. Forgot how beautiful this game was. I'm around 40 hours I think. I still don't understand how to upgrade weapons and stuff tho
smh.gif

Upgrading is fairly simple... there is a method to it. Look it up on Google, someone did up a list of exactly what you need for each item to max it out without wasting stuff.

I read on operationsports that the next call of duty will be p2p, is this true? If it is, Activision has lost their damn mind

I read on operationsports that the next call of duty will be p2p, is this true? If it is, Activision has lost their damn mind

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Peer to peer?

The ##!* is this, Napster?

If anyone has a Hollywood Video near them, that isn't shut down yet, check it out. I just picked up Resident Evil 5 (brand new) for $15
smokin.gif
It was the last copy in the last store with anything decent.

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

ha, I should've just said pay 2 play. At least in some capacity

between this and those $15 map packs, activision is losing my money but I'm just one person. The lemmings will keep running for that cliff.

[h1]Final Fantasy XIV Online Dated[/h1][h2]PC version hitting this September. PS3 release this March.[/h2][h2]June 30, 2010[/h2]

by Jim Reilly

LATEST IMAGES

Square Enix has announced the release date of its next massively multiplayer online title Final Fantasy XIV Online.

The game is scheduled to ship worldwide on September 30 for PC. The PlayStation 3 version will ship sometime in March 2011. The Beta for PC will begin this July.

"This September, players around the world will join together to explore the fascinating and exciting realm of Eorzea," said Hiromichi Tanaka, Executive Producer of Final Fantasy XIV.

"We're presenting players with a new style of online gameplay, that we know will please avid fans of online games, but welcome more casual gamers as well with the variety of gameplay and story-driven content."

More to follow.

March 2011?

zangief-is-not-impressed-13948-1247553158-3.jpg

If they dont release MGS 2 & 3 and a GTA pack im gonna flip the %*%% out! The Getaway too. That is all

Those of you looking forward to Naughty Bear...

IGN just gave it a 2.5
roll.gif

First paragraph:

I've only played a few hours of Naughty Bear, but I don't need to waste any more of my time to tell you that this game is a waste of yours. Naughty Bear is an embarrassment and shouldn't be purchased by anyone anywhere.

Hahahaha at that Naughty Bear review.

I was definitely gonna go cop it tomorrow (Canada Day hollllllaaaa)

Looks like I won't even rent it.

Thanks, Chris.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

IGN just gave it a 2.5
roll.gif

First paragraph:

I've only played a few hours of Naughty Bear, but I don't need to waste any more of my time to tell you that this game is a waste of yours. Naughty Bear is an embarrassment and shouldn't be purchased by anyone anywhere. 
eyes.gif

Well since my 60GB is still holding up well I decided to play one of my old school PS1 games. Chrono Cross re-release for the PS. Man do I miss these old school RPG formulas. Why can't we get RPGs like this anymore?

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

IGN just gave it a 2.5
roll.gif

First paragraph:

eyes.gif

IGN reviews are wack, I'll agree. But This game looked to be awesome... and everyone is *%%!$!@$ on it.

YOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
PS3 Home got free Canada tees in celebration of Canada Day
eek.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
I got reported for harassing people for actually buying their characters clothes and furniture.
My character doesn't even have shoes
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

YOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
PS3 Home got free Canada tees in celebration of Canada Day
eek.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
I got reported for harassing people for actually buying their characters clothes and furniture.
My character doesn't even have shoes
laugh.gif
eek.gif
he's ALIVE!

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Well since my 60GB is still holding up well I decided to play one of my old school PS1 games. Chrono Cross re-release for the PS. Man do I miss these old school RPG formulas. Why can't we get RPGs like this anymore?

who knows but I got the ps1 version too. Love the anime scenes

Originally Posted by Biggie62

what u mean "re-release"... how many times it release?  i wanna play that game real bad man.  i'm playing ff 9 right now and its okay for the most part... the card game isn't as good as ff 8 but still kicks +#!.

Back
Top Bottom