PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Can you guys recomend a good Bluetooth headset for the PS3, would also like one that is not expensive
The one that came with Warhawk, I think it's a Jabra125.

360 is a hot mess from the controller on down...xbl sounds alright but im getting along just fine w. psn.....how u gonna water down ff13 for the mostinfluential country in the modern world?

x-BOX and their cornball no cutty-gettin fanboys piss me off!

...for those who care the wembley stadium is in madden 10. sig check!

Originally Posted by celtixhalfshell

360 is a hot mess from the controller on down...xbl sounds alright but im getting along just fine w. psn.....how u gonna water down ff13 for the most influential country in the modern world?

x-BOX and their cornball no cutty-gettin fanboys piss me off!

...for those who care the wembley stadium is in madden 10. sig check!
roll.gif
Tell'em why you mad

Well? I one game I wanted for the last 5 years and I find out I get a watered down version because another system can't handle it's glory?

Yea, I'm mad. Why couldn't M$ just make another shooter? Leave the RPG's for the people who care about them.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Well? I one game I wanted for the last 5 years and I find out I get a watered down version because another system can't handle it's glory?

Yea, I'm mad. Why couldn't M$ just make another shooter? Leave the RPG's for the people who care about them.

Agreed.

i remember watching E3 last year on G4 and after the square enix guy left the stage during microsofts keynote, he came back to show one more thing, at thatmoment they changed the camera angle to focus on the crowd rather than the big screen and on my tv it said "camera anglechosen at the request of microsoft" (or something like that) cause microsoft clearly wanted to show the crowds reaction when microsoft revealedthat it had taken away sonys presumed exclusivity of final fantasy for next gen

its all about showing that theyre capable of "stealing" games from sony

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

i remember watching E3 last year on G4 and after the square enix guy left the stage during microsofts keynote, he came back to show one more thing, at that moment they changed the camera angle to focus on the crowd rather than the big screen and on my tv it said "camera angle chosen at the request of microsoft" (or something like that) cause microsoft clearly wanted to show the crowds reaction when microsoft revealed that it had taken away sonys presumed exclusivity of final fantasy for next gen

its all about showing that theyre capable of "stealing" games from sony

roll.gif
You think Sony wouldn't have done the same if Bungieoffered Halo for the right price? Stop takin it so personal G.

Originally Posted by Battousai701

so i finally tried multiplayer on uncharted 2

co-op is freaking hard
damn tell me about it! the first 2 maps especially
mad.gif
me andmy boy kept trying that sucker on NORMAL. we aint tryna do it on easy cause thats a *@%$+ move
roll.gif

but we finally got the first map finished by picking up a 3rd player. u need 3 ppl imo. get at me if u wanna do the damn thing
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

roll.gif
You think Sony wouldn't have done the same if Bungie offered Halo for the right price? Stop takin it so personal G.

i dont remember sony making some big deal on any keynote on stage about "stealing" ninja gaiden but maybe thats just because xbox doesnt haveanything worth stealing and then bragging to everyone on stage in the moment about how they "stole" it

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

roll.gif
You think Sony wouldn't have done the same if Bungie offered Halo for the right price? Stop takin it so personal G.

i dont remember sony making some big deal on any keynote on stage about "stealing" ninja gaiden but maybe thats just because xbox doesnt have anything worth stealing and then bragging to everyone on stage in the moment about how they "stole" it

Yep. Maybe they don't.

and yeah i am too mad and more disappointed about the whole FFXIII crap.

i dont mind it releasing for the 360 since i have all 3 current systems.

the fact that the 360 cant handle the full extent of the game and has to produce a degraded game is what pisses me off. its basically holding back the gamefrom its true form.

if all else fails... japanese import ftw!!! time to brush up on my japanese.

u copping boost? or u staying with SFIV?

and for those looking for a cheap headset and high quality...
http://deal.dealhack.com/d.php?d1=Z...xMDY0NTkmcHViaWQ9MjEwMDAwMDAwMDAwODI1NjRoZA==
Jawbone II Bluetooth Wireless Headset $40 at eCost.com
trans.gif

jawbone2_wirelessheadset.jpg
Get the Jawbone II Bluetooth Wireless Headset for $50 - $10 instant savings = $40 at eCost. The Jawbone II headset features the advanced Noise Assassin noise cancellation system, wireless functionality via Bluetooth for a range of up to 33 feet, voice activity sensor that eliminates background noise from your speech, and fast charging via magnetic USB and wall charger. This headset is compatible with most Bluetooth enabled mobile phones including iPhone and Blackberry. It provides support for continuous talktime of up to four hours and eight days of standby time on a single full battery charge. It can be worn on either ear and it comes with a variety of ear cushions in different sizes. It also ships with wall charger and USB cable.

Discount is available on purchases through Monday October 26.

I'm surprised they didn't put the new boxart on tekken 6. Anyways who heard anything about that Way of the Samurai 3 game? I played the old wanna knowif its worth it. May pick it up with Tekken and Rachet at the Best Buy 2 for 1 sale

trans.gif

Get the Jawbone II Bluetooth Wireless Headset for $50 - $10 instant savings = $40 at eCost. The Jawbone II headset features the advanced Noise Assassin noise cancellation system, wireless functionality via Bluetooth for a range of up to 33 feet, voice activity sensor that eliminates background noise from your speech, and fast charging via magnetic USB and wall charger. This headset is compatible with most Bluetooth enabled mobile phones including iPhone and Blackberry. It provides support for continuous talktime of up to four hours and eight days of standby time on a single full battery charge. It can be worn on either ear and it comes with a variety of ear cushions in different sizes. It also ships with wall charger and USB cable.

jawbone can be found cheaper on ebay, good headset as well

for those who want to see footage of Tekken 6 a few people are playing in Live on !#+##%%*@

trans.gif

You got a 10 or 15% coupon, total was like 53shipped, im a cheap #%*
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom