PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Im looking forward to some new stealth games. Name any stealth game I have played it. SC series, MG series, AC series, Syphon filter series velvet assassin, tenchu series, saboteur etc...

Infiltrating a place undetected and killing people or stealing information and no one ever knew you were there>>>>>>>>>
Stealth>>>>>>>>>

Alright so which NT hard core Final Fantasy & RPG fans is going to spend their entire life savings, sell body parts, house, car, wife, girlfriend, kids, dog, cats, etc for this crazy Final Fantasy collection
laugh.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/200605325745

Arkham, The Show, 2K11 and Resistance 2.

I haven't even opened LA Noire as yet
laugh.gif

Hyper, what name are you on now?

Been playing alot of Tiger Woods 2012 - The Masters. 

So I went to sign in for the first time last night and it said I need to change my password and logged me out.  Happen to anyone else?

Originally Posted by HOVKid

So I went to sign in for the first time last night and it said I need to change my password and logged me out.  Happen to anyone else?
yup happened to everyone. The  Playstation Network was hacked last month and just came back online last week. I guess some casual gamers probably did not even know about it

Heads up Canadians - Blockbuster will close 1/3 of their stores on May 26 so check out their game collection on that day. Last store to close by my location had all games 50%+ off same with blu ray and snacks.

been playing 2k11, Portal2, Dungeon Hunters. Just copped Borderlands, so i will probably not be playing Dungeon Hunters as much.

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Alright so which NT hard core Final Fantasy & RPG fans is going to spend their entire life savings, sell body parts, house, car, wife, girlfriend, kids, dog, cats, etc for this crazy Final Fantasy collection
laugh.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/200605325745
WoW at that collection. It includes all the console bundles as well. It's a pity he feeling the strains of life.

Reminds me of this guy's collection

http://www.gtplanet.net/the-worlds-ultimate-gran-turismo-collection/

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

yup happened to everyone. The  Playstation Network was hacked last month and just came back online last week. I guess some casual gamers probably did not even know about it

Heads up Canadians - Blockbuster will close 1/3 of their stores on May 26 so check out their game collection on that day. Last store to close by my location had all games 50%+ off same with blu ray and snacks.

i got in on the blockbuster closing in the states, i got black ops for 360 and gt5 ps3 for 48$ and this was months ago so it was pretty sweet deals...shoulda got in on some of the snacks tho 
laugh.gif

Which NT'ers on here play SOCOM 4 and use the PS Move Sharp Shooter with it?

I'm thinking about getting either this or DIRT 3 today.

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Seven closing in Calgary 
laugh.gif
 One 5 minutes from my house, remaining open. 
pimp.gif

Rented Dirt 3 and Brink today.

I want that Inception song playing during my day-to-day. I would be so excited for random crap. TAKING OUT TRASH! SHOWER!
DUNNNNNNNNNNNN DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Back
Top Bottom