PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by ddouble
eek.gif

Looks ok to me. I think that woman just has small fingers. The screen is 5 inches so just a bit bigger than the PSP.

psp-comparison.jpg

vita-hands-001-top.jpg

psvita.jpg

Looks ok to me. I think that woman just has small fingers. The screen is 5 inches so just a bit bigger than the PSP.
Thanks for the pics man. Definitely selling my 3DS and getting this when it comes out.

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

the uncharted beta isnt working for me, is it just me or is it not working for others?

The beta's finished
it worked for me a couple days ago but now when i try to start, something about the session wont initialize pops up.

Rented Infamous 2 & it's NICE! I think this game may be a Platinum for me! Too bad I have to return it tomorrow..I won't finish it..

Once i finish that its, COD:MW3, GOW Origins, Batman Arkham Asylum & UC3 for the FALL & I'm GOOD!
pimp.gif

PO

Originally Posted by PO2345

Rented Infamous 2 & it's NICE! I think this game may be a Platinum for me! Too bad I have to return it tomorrow..I won't finish it..

Once i finish that its, COD:MW3, GOW Origins, Batman Arkham Asylum & UC3 for the FALL & I'm GOOD!
pimp.gif

PO

Yea i loved the first one so i can't wait to buy part 2.
The Hero's edition is now $60 but they don't sell it here in the UK
frown.gif

270839_CELG.jpg

the uncharted beta isnt working for me, is it just me or is it not working for others?

The beta's finished
it worked for me a couple days ago but now when i try to start, something about the session wont initialize pops up.
Yeah it's done. They only had it running for like 2 weeks then they shut it down.

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

Thanks for the pics man. Definitely selling my 3DS and getting this when it comes out.
Why buy a 3DS in the First Place?

Originally Posted by malcmoney

anybody play bomberman
Ultra? I was playing it for a few hours with my bro yesterday. I almost forgot how much fun this series was.
pimp.gif

Bomberman is a straight up hater game, what is the purpose of letting dead players throw bombs from the perimeter?!? This game is perfect for me and my friends
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LanZeR23

the rpgs on nintendo > 
but im probably gonna get the vita too...im glad its bigger ive been playing my lil newphews psp3000 and it makes my hands hurt 

Originally Posted by LanZeR23

Cause we all make mistakes.

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

Copped god of war 3 for $15 at gamestop, glad I didn't pay the full $60 like others did

Good looking out to the NTer that posted that info
pimp.gif
no problem homie, i dont wanna deprive anyone of any gaming deals
wink.gif
.. im glad i didnt pay $60 either, gotta finish knocking out part2 though before i crack this badboy open...
pimp.gif

Hey fellas..

Is anyone else having trouble playing any online games on PSN? I can sign in and be 'online' but I cant get on any on my online networks... MVC3 MK COD...

I recently moved to Buffalo for grad school...is there a setting I forgot to change or something?

Hey does anyone know if the PS Vita can be jailbroken like the old PSP? I'm just curious on which to pick up, if I should pick up the white Vita or get the downloadable cartridge for a 3DSi XL? I NEED HELP!

Hey does anyone know if the PS Vita can be jailbroken like the old PSP? I'm just curious on which to pick up, if I should pick up the white Vita or get the downloadable cartridge for a 3DSi XL? I NEED HELP!

This is the old thread. Post in http://niketalk.com/t/307812/playst...y-elite-is-free-new-psn-makeover-is-live/7290

To answer your question the Vita can be jailbroken but it can only run PSP games and emulators not Vita games to put it shortly. The jailbreak requires exploits in psp games but they get taken down on PSN and get patched pretty quickly so you will have to be quick when the exploits get released and yea get the Vita. Even without a jailbreak it's fantastic.

Sure it's already been discussed but the new DmC is incredible.

I take back everything negative I said over the course of it's development. Only three hours in and it's already one of the best game I've ever played.

Simply amazing.

I also picked up ZOE HD edition and after playing DmC, the Metal Gear Rising demo felt kind of slow. I know both have very different gameplay styles but just making a note.

Back
Top Bottom