PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Originally Posted by 2sappy

Anyone here play Tiger Woods 2012? 

me

Ima beastttt
pimp.gif
I must warn you gentlemen, I have a pretty mean approach shot.
pimp.gif

Biggie62 wrote:
Yea, I had 11 and it was updated nicely since last years version.  The fact that they have Augusta National as a course is a first time thing.  I like it a lot and the online, when it's up, is fun with friends.

I have quite a few friends that play this game when they aren't playing shooters. The last one I played was 09 or '10 and I really enjoyed it. I'm hoping this doesn't dissapoint.

I'm hoping that this update means possible PSN tonight or tomorrow. I downloaded it now anyway just to avoid the laggy download when it does come back.

“Sony Computer Entertainment (SCE) and Sony Network Entertainment International (SNEI, the company) will today begin a phased restoration by region of PlayStation Network and Qriocity services. The phased restoration will be on a country by country basis beginning in the Americas, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and the Middle East.

The first phase of restored services for North America and Europe will include:

Sign-in for PlayStation Network and Qriocity services, including the resetting of passwords.
Restoration of online gameplay across PlayStation 3 and PSP.
Playback rental video content, if within rental period, of PlayStation Store Video Store on PS3, PSP and Media Go.
Q Music Unlimited, for current subscribers, on PS3 and PC.
Access to third party services such as VidZone and MUBI.
‘Friends’ category on PS3, including Friends List, Chat Functionality, Trophy Comparison, etc.
PlayStation Home.

Originally Posted by durantula

"We have been working on a new PS3 system software update that requires all PSN users to change their password once PlayStation Network is restored. If using a PS3, your password can only be changed on your own PS3 (or a PS3 on which your PSN account was activated), as an added layer of security." ++*#

This can't be right. My PS3 was replaced under warranty in 2009.

nerd.gif

^what he said. E-mail confirmation is the way to go, in your case.

Did they just say trophies are going to sync last, according to that time table? Uh... That's gonna be torture for some of us on here.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Firmware 3.61 is now live:
We have been working on a new PS3 system software update that requires all PSN users to change their password once PlayStation Network is restored. The update (v3.61) is mandatory and is available now.
If using a PS3, your password can only be changed on your own PS3 (or a PS3 on which your PSN account was activated), as an added layer of security. If you have never downloaded any content using your account on the system, an email will be sent to the registered sign-in ID (email address) associated with your account when you first attempt to sign-in to PSN. This e-mail will contain a link that will enable you to change your password. In this email, click on the link and follow the instructions to change your password. Once you have changed your password you can sign-in to your account using your new password.
We strongly recommend that all PSN account holders with PS3s update their systems to prepare for when PlayStation Network is back online. The release of this update is a critical step as we work to make PlayStation Network significantly more secure. Thank you for your continued support and patience..
Link:

http://blog.us.playstatio...-system-software-update/

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Firmware 3.61 is now live:
We have been working on a new PS3 system software update that requires all PSN users to change their password once PlayStation Network is restored. The update (v3.61) is mandatory and is available now.
If using a PS3, your password can only be changed on your own PS3 (or a PS3 on which your PSN account was activated), as an added layer of security. If you have never downloaded any content using your account on the system, an email will be sent to the registered sign-in ID (email address) associated with your account when you first attempt to sign-in to PSN. This e-mail will contain a link that will enable you to change your password. In this email, click on the link and follow the instructions to change your password. Once you have changed your password you can sign-in to your account using your new password.
We strongly recommend that all PSN account holders with PS3s update their systems to prepare for when PlayStation Network is back online. The release of this update is a critical step as we work to make PlayStation Network significantly more secure. Thank you for your continued support and patience..
Link:

http://blog.us.playstatio...-system-software-update/

Yo I just found out the lakers got swept, your like 15 minutes late, for playstation heads thats like a year. lol.

In less than an hour, we will join others from around the world. And we will be launching the largest online resurrection in this history of mankind.

Mankind -- that word should have new meaning for all of us today.

We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore.

We will be united in our common interests.

Perhaps its fate that today is the 15th of May, and we will once again be fighting for our freedom, not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution -- but from annihilation.

We're fighting for our right to game online, to exist.

And should we win the day, the 15th of May will no longer be known as an just a day, but as the day when the world declared in one voice:

"We will not go quietly into the night!

We will not vanish without a fight!

We're going to game on!

We're going to survive!"

Today, we celebrate our Independence Day!

Back
Top Bottom