PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by Proshares

Someone help me out please. I installed the update, got the prompt to change the PW and it said it shot an email but I haven't gotten anything yet. What's the site to change it?
Sony email servers are being overwhelmed they said, but they are sending the emails out as fast as they can.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by Proshares

Someone help me out please. I installed the update, got the prompt to change the PW and it said it shot an email but I haven't gotten anything yet. What's the site to change it?
Sony email servers are being overwhelmed they said, but they are sending the emails out as fast as they can.

Thanks Boost, 'preciate it
pimp.gif
and now we play the waiting game.

I still haven't gotten an email either but New York is back up...

my main account works, but my 2nd one I needed an e-mail for, wish I could of just changed it through the Playstation itself, it was so much easier and quicker. Whatever though, hopefully they send it soon... right now I get the message "A server error has occured."

Originally Posted by hymen man

I still haven't gotten an email either but New York is back up...

my main account works, but my 2nd one I needed an e-mail for, wish I could of just changed it through the Playstation itself, it was so much easier and quicker. Whatever though, hopefully they send it soon... right now I get the message "A server error has occured."
i'm getting that too in NC.......might be good once i get an email 

NC we in.......had to make an account since i haven't gotten the email yet.....

add it

Vic336T

ima get on black ops

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

Originally Posted by maddog345

No Florida yet...

5721052584_efc9fcc12c_z.jpg

Don't live in the States anymore but my US PSN account is linked to Florida but I still can't get on.

Hopefully all the servers are up soon.

Back
Top Bottom