PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

I see AlexV2Sappy has also been busy. 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
 Dude is about to get like 3 Plats.
you damn right I am, not anytime soon though. I'm gonna let those sit for when i'm bored and want to get something.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Originally Posted by BKsole

Umm because u have a u.s psn account that means nothings it has to do with your physical location

True. But it does suck that we are left in the dark, on top of being left out by Sony.
indifferent.gif
Retailers here actually sell US PSN cards over here, though, so we can cope with that situation (lack of a local network). So we'll live... I just need PSN back online and I wouldn't give a damn again about that.
laugh.gif

Pretty much.

I have absolutely no idea what region I fall under.

Originally Posted by TheGr8BlkHope

my Black Ops doesnt have sound...heeeeeeeeeelp. 80gb fat

Go to Audio settings in the XMB and set Audio to Multi output, that might fix it.

Or turn up your TV's volume

Downloaded the update last night.

Turned on now and signed in, played 1 round of Black Ops. Then it froze.

Restarted PS3.

Now I can't go any further than the lady with the cigarette saying numbers, and it freezes and the controller is unresponsive at that point.

HELP!

PSN: hustlinflip

grin.gif

Anybody having probs actually changing the password? My boy tells me he didnt get that option and it keeps giving an error message..not sure it worked fine for me..see'n if anyone else is having probs..

forgot my password and the fake birthday i used to create my psn account
laugh.gif

have to create a new account

how long does it take to get the email?

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Originally Posted by TheGr8BlkHope

my Black Ops doesnt have sound...heeeeeeeeeelp. 80gb fat

Go to Audio settings in the XMB and set Audio to Multi output, that might fix it.

Or turn up your TV's volume
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom