PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

The Source is selling refur PS3 120GB for 149.99 ( limited quantity and must call in to place order)

Sold out.
tired.gif

Yeah tried to place a order as well, they sold out before noon.

O well there will be other deals...... I hope need a PS3 for my brother birthday

Does anyone know if Skate 3 will have some different online games??

Yo Boost

I tried to find my camera to take a pic of what I am using.

35bxx1j.jpg

Those tall shelves are from Ikea... I have an identical one in my room... I also have the shorter, slightly wider version for games/blu-rays/dvds. Also fromIkea.

I'll keep looking a toss a pic up if I can.

Meh found some old ones.

Living room: Those shelves are only like 29.99

Bedroom: Rolling TV stand was around $150. And yes, I own a bed-frame... these were taken a few days after I moved into my new place.
laugh.gif

11r4xhe.jpg

INFINITY WARD, FTW!!!!

indifferent.gif

[h1]New Modern Warfare 2 Hack Gives Players Negative XP[/h1]

[h2]Player rank dropping back down to 1.[/h2]

by Jim Reilly

January 19, 2010 - Infinity Ward still has work to do with Modern Warfare 2.

According to several posters on the developer's official forums, a new hack for the game is going around on certain Xbox LIVE servers that gives players negative experience points for kills, which results in a drop in your rank.

A youtube clip has surfaced (spotted by Joystiq) showing the hack in action, which gives unsuspecting players -5,000,000 XP per kill.

"Me and my clan (SC) went into a game of HxC SnD, we found a group of tenth prestiges, we thought they were merely boosters, we were very wrong," one poster wrote.

"We knew something was wrong when they just waltzed out of their spawn in Highrise and let us kill them. After we won that round, they said 'AWW look at the level 1s' and we noticed..."

"Killing them made us LOSE xp.... we won the match because they ended it. Match Results: -899999453xp," the poster added.

It appears for now this hack is only widespread on Xbox 360 versions. We contacted Infinity Ward - have yet to hear back.

Originally Posted by AverageSavage

i work at Target and to my surprise the 250gb slim is on clearance for $244.98. im not sure about other stores.

i heard the same thing in blu-ray forums with numerous confirmations!
if i didn't cop already i would- certainly don't need a 3rd ps3 now...

Originally Posted by ienycepnoyi

i know how you feel man...ps3 slim time.
u didnt get ur ps3 fixed at all?

and to anyone else that had the same or similar problem... whats gonna happen to all my save files and other stuff in my hard drive? i have a lot of gamessaved on my ps3 and my freaking mw2 dics is still stuck inside.
mad.gif

btw whats the number to sony to get them to fix it? my ps3 is out of warranty so im pretty sure im gonna have to pay which i dont mind. id rather keep my ps3because of al its features than getting a new slim.

Originally Posted by derrty6232

So I was updating my ps3 and it crashed during the update and now i don't get any video. What can I do to fix this?
I reformatted my (spare) hard drive, got into the recovery menu, restored the database, restored to default settings, reset everything, updated to3.15, and now my ps3 is back for good this time. I know I'm not getting the YLoD again because my brother hacked the cpu/gpu fan to spin at FULL speed atall times. That $++! is LOUD as +#*!! Most of you have/will never hear how loud the fan can get, but just imagine it can be as loud as a vacuum cleaner.
laugh.gif
I need to get a potentiometer thats strong enough to control the speed of the fan.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

those GOW III screens don't impress me. I guess i was expecting uncharted 2/mgs 4 graphics.

i'm sure the game will be fun as hell, but the graphics don't seem that great.

66awbkn.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

I need a pay raise, like yesterday
smh.gif

arcolampmt1.jpg

nighttimeel1.jpg

+#!$$* is playing PS3 in a skytop bachelor pad on Pluto
eek.gif

This is Living.

Originally Posted by DubA169

those GOW III screens don't impress me. I guess i was expecting uncharted 2/mgs 4 graphics.

i'm sure the game will be fun as hell, but the graphics don't seem that great.
Blasphemy..
gtfoo.gif

INFINITY WARD, FTW!!!!

indifferent.gif

by Jim Reilly

According to several posters on the developer's official forums, a new hack for the game is going around on certain Xbox LIVE servers that gives players negative experience points for kills, which results in a drop in your rank.

A youtube clip has surfaced (spotted by Joystiq) showing the hack in action, which gives unsuspecting players -5,000,000 XP per kill.

"Me and my clan (SC) went into a game of HxC SnD, we found a group of tenth prestiges, we thought they were merely boosters, we were very wrong," one poster wrote.

"We knew something was wrong when they just waltzed out of their spawn in Highrise and let us kill them. After we won that round, they said 'AWW look at the level 1s' and we noticed..."

"Killing them made us LOSE xp.... we won the match because they ended it. Match Results: -899999453xp," the poster added.

It appears for now this hack is only widespread on Xbox 360 versions. We contacted Infinity Ward - have yet to hear back.
Where's that dude like 10 pages back who said these dudes made a quality multiplayer experience.
roll.gif

What a bunch of crap programmers and test leads. Look no game is perfect but for the multiplayer in this game to have this many GAME BREAKING glitches/hacks isinexcusable.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

INFINITY WARD, FTW!!!!

indifferent.gif

by Jim Reilly

Where's that dude like 10 pages back who said these dudes made a quality multiplayer experience.
roll.gif

What a bunch of crap programmers and test leads. Look no game is perfect but for the multiplayer in this game to have this many GAME BREAKING glitches/hacks is inexcusable.

I'm also waiting for him as well. He quoted me saying that mw2 was a good multiplayer game.

Infinity Ward FTL.

Originally Posted by Battousai701

Originally Posted by AverageSavage

i work at Target and to my surprise the 250gb slim is on clearance for $244.98. im not sure about other stores.
which target u work at?
seems like its a Cali-regional thing. i picked up a 250gb slim this morning for $244.98 in socal (Long Beach).

new to this PS3 thing, used to be a xbox360 user (sold it back in may, to fund my vegas trip).... any recommendations on games?

Is one man army the negative XP glitch? or something else i missed...
me 2 i just started using it, not for glitch just to try it (don't like that i don't have my second weapon)

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Is one man army the negative XP glitch? or something else i missed...
me 2 i just started using it, not for glitch just to try it (don't like that i don't have my second weapon)
i dont think thats it. i use it and theres nothing wrong with anything that i do.

Via thelostgamer.com

Final Fantasy XIII Collector's Edition details leaked?
FFXIIICollectorsEdition.jpg

I'm sure many are eagerly awaiting the March release of Square Enix's highly anticipated RPG title, Final Fantasy XIII, as much as I am. However, i'm still waiting for Square Enix to announce the details of the Collector's Edition for the title, which was previously confirmed in December.

Firstly, I'd imagine that Square Enix would announce the Collector's Edition as their final "13th" announcement on February 13th, so please remember that for now this is completely unconfirmed and may be a complete mistake on Gamestop's part.

For those that welcome a little rumour regarding the contents of such edition, it may come as a surprise though to see that Gamestop's website for its Italian branch has today posted what is apparently to be inside. According to their listing over on gamestop.it, the Collector's Edition, for Playstation 3, is set to be priced at €79.98 and will include;

- Soundtrack
- Art Book
- Prequel Novel to Final Fantasy XIII (possibly an English version of the Japanese book, Episode Zero)
- Graphic Novel
- Collector Illustration (we imagine this means a postcard)

Back
Top Bottom