PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

[h2]Report – Six Days in Fallujah is finished, still being released[/h2]
March 3rd, 2010 @ 10:45
By Johnny Cullen

sixdaysinfallujah1.jpg

According to IGN, Atomic Games’ Six Days in Fallujah has finished development, with a release still intended for the game.

A source told the site: “I can promise you that game is still coming out and it is finished.

I feel with MW2, BFBC2 and Medal of Honor, there is no reason for this to come out, it'll be a generic shooter with average graphics.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

I'm gone for the weekend, but when I'm back I'll be copping BFBC2.

To lose at Basketball Nationals?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Damn, Chris, that was
ColdBloodPro.png
!!

We've got Provincials first, so I'll be on Vancouver Island till Sunday.

Via prnewswire.com

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/03/03/test-drive-unlimited-2-leaves-the-showroom-this-fall/Test Drive Unlimited 2 leaves the showroom this Fall
gamtdu2announce580.jpg

Is no one impressed by your massive stockpile of (relatively) ancient virtual cars in Test Drive Unlimited? It's almost time for you to pick up this year's model -- Atari recently announced that this coming Fall would see the release of Test Drive Unlimited 2 on PS3, 360 and PC. This sequel will offer the persistent, open-world multiplayer racing of its predecessor, while introducing new elements such as vehicle damage, day and night cycles, and weather.

The press release promises "the world's most desirable vehicles," but we all know the best part of Test Drive Unlimited was the fancy clothes you could buy for your character. We can't wait to see what exciting fashion lines TDU2 brings to the table.

Anybody play the first one?

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Via prnewswire.com

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/03/03/test-drive-unlimited-2-leaves-the-showroom-this-fall/Test Drive Unlimited 2 leaves the showroom this Fall
gamtdu2announce580.jpg

Is no one impressed by your massive stockpile of (relatively) ancient virtual cars in Test Drive Unlimited? It's almost time for you to pick up this year's model -- Atari recently announced that this coming Fall would see the release of Test Drive Unlimited 2 on PS3, 360 and PC. This sequel will offer the persistent, open-world multiplayer racing of its predecessor, while introducing new elements such as vehicle damage, day and night cycles, and weather.

The press release promises "the world's most desirable vehicles," but we all know the best part of Test Drive Unlimited was the fancy clothes you could buy for your character. We can't wait to see what exciting fashion lines TDU2 brings to the table.

Anybody play the first one?

eek.gif

I had this for 360 way back. LOVED it. Not the best racer, controls were a bit clunky... But man, it was just a very enjoyable game. Huge open world, youd see other racers all over the city, great selection of cars, fun missions.... I loved the game. I really hope 2 is good.

Take-Two Delays Mafia II Again
Title slips into company's fiscal fourth quarter.
by Jim Reilly

US, March 3, 2010 - During Take-Two's fiscal 2010 first quarter financial call this afternoon, the company announced Mafia II, originally planned to ship in May, has been delayed to the company's fiscal fourth quarter, which begins on August 1, 2010 and ends on October 31, 2010.

Take-Two delayed Mafia II last year to allow for more development time.

The title will ship along with several other major titles in the quarter, which includes L.A. Noire, Max Payne 3, and Sid Meier's Civilization V, though Take-Two noted one of these titles may slip into its fiscal 2011 year.

Take-Two also announced the delay of Red Dead Redemption until May 18 in North America.

i can stand the red dead wait but ive been waiting on mafia 2 forever
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

red dead damn.. 1 month delay i think i can take it.

bfbc2 is really gooder than mw2. but the party system kinda sucks.

so i went to get the wholesale places price list and wow........ profit margin is so bad compared to prices in 05. i gotta keep looking..... but i do have an hk connect so yea.....

Possible God Of War III IGN review:

scdqw0.png

Take with a grain of salt though. (cough cough) GTA IV getting un deserved 10 scores on reviews.

IGN quickly changed that web page and took that review score down though.

ign are idiots, i bet they bash gow3 in that review but still gave it a 10

gta iv a 10 was a joke, sayin it was equal to metal gear 4

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

Possible God Of War III IGN review:

scdqw0.png

Take with a grain of salt though. (cough cough) GTA IV getting un deserved 10 scores on reviews.

IGN quickly changed that web page and took that review score down though.
I know IGN wont rank it a 10. 

thinking about renting 2 games tonight.. outta heavey rain, the show, and bfbc2 which are worth it?

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Via ign.com

New Call of Duty Title Announced
sledgehammer-games-01.jpg

Activision has announced Sledgehammer Games, a newly formed studio led by former Visceral Games executives Glen A. Schofield and Michael Condrey, will develop a new Call of Duty title that will "extend the franchise into the action-adventure genre."

The publisher also confirmed it will release another Call of Duty title in 2011, but it's unclear as of now if this is the same title Sledgehammer is currently developing. This leaves the door open for another studio, possibly Infinity Ward, to develop the 2011 title. We've asked Activision for clarification.

The company also confirmed Treyarch is handling development on the Call of Duty title to be released this fall. Meanwhile, Infinity Ward is still set to develop and release the first two downloadable map packs for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.

"2010 will be another important year for the Call of Duty franchise," stated Mike Griffith, President and CEO of Activision Publishing. "In addition to continued catalog sales, new downloadable content from Infinity Ward and a new Call of Duty release, we are excited about the opportunity to bring the franchise to new geographies, genres and players."

Activision also says it's looking to expand the franchise with the same focus seen in its Blizzard Entertainment business. This includes looking at "high-margin digital online content" and taking the series to "new geographies, new genres and with new digital business models."

The company has had "discussions with a select number of partners" to bring the franchise to Asia, one of the fastest growing online multiplayer regions

Peace IW, it was good while it lasted.

They were joking on Giant Bomb saying it's going to be called God of Warfare lol

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

ign are idiots, i bet they bash gow3 in that review but still gave it a 10

gta iv a 10 was a joke, sayin it was equal to metal gear 4
GTA IV > MGS4

Back
Top Bottom