PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by nnarum

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

ign are idiots, i bet they bash gow3 in that review but still gave it a 10

gta iv a 10 was a joke, sayin it was equal to metal gear 4
GTA IV > MGS4

roll.gif
roll.gif

The Twins suck.
155m4k9.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif

...but seriously, I was looking at it like, "The hell... I'm a baseball field?........Thats pretty stupid.... OH , OUT IN LEFT FIELD!"
laugh.gif

Try again.

gtaiv was buns. i rode around in my neighborhood and i was done. hated that game so much. controls sucked bad. no real innovation.

mgs4 was incredible. it would be the best metal gear if there were better boss battles

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

eek.gif
laugh.gif

...but seriously, I was looking at it like, "The hell... I'm a baseball field?........Thats pretty stupid.... OH , OUT IN LEFT FIELD!"
laugh.gif

Try again.

roll.gif

I'm not going to try to argue this, because it will fall on deaf ears but:

MGS4 > GTAIV... however, stop trying to say GTAIV wasn't a hell of a game. It was. Most people were just spoiled by San Andreas and because of that, you discount the quality of IV.

That is all.

I really hope The Show demo drops today. I won't be getting the actual game until next week and I need my fix.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

I'm not going to try to argue this, because it will fall on deaf ears but:

MGS4 > GTAIV... however, stop trying to say GTAIV wasn't a hell of a game. It was. Most people were just spoiled by San Andreas and because of that, you discount the quality of IV.

That is all.

i respect all that it took to get new york city into a videogame. gta iv had incredible style with little substance. i felt like i was playing the same game i had for ps2 just a bigger world. gta liberty city revolutionized gaming. gta 4 did not imo

the controls/gameplay were whack and there was little innovation
ohwell.gif

[h1]Lock And Load: Announcing The New SOCOM[/h1]
Hi All,

Just wanted to share some really exciting news with you about Zipper Interactive who recently released the brilliant MAG.The guys have busy working away on the re-envisioning of a certainmilitary franchise that they are hugely passionate about… I’m pleasedto announce that an all new SOCOM is gunning its way exclusively to PS3!

So what can you expect from this thrilling new title from Zipper Interactive? While retaining the pillars of previous SOCOMgames (team work, authenticity and innovative online play) this is anall new SOCOM experience created from the ground up for the PlayStation 3. You’ve never played a SOCOM game like this.

Here’s the story:

In South East Asia, a revolutionary army has seized control of acountry bordering one of the world’s most vital waterways; threateningto disrupt he global economy.

Your mission is to step into the well-worn boots of the Ops Com, aNATO Operations Commander of an elite, five-man squad. You must venturedeep into inhospitable jungles, city streets and crumbling urban ruinsto engage an army of rebel fighters and discover their plans. Althoughyou’re vastly outnumbered, you’re armed with the latest weaponry andyour men are second to none – but do you possess the stealth, speed andtactical thinking to lead them to victory? Time is not on your side:you have just six days to complete your mission. To emerge victorious,you must lead from the front, maintain control of the situation andfight with sheer intensity.

In addition to the gripping new single-player story mode, you’llfind all of the different ways to play that you’d expect from a SOCOMtitle. Online, you’ll be able to do battle with other teams in matchesfor up to 32 players – and you can choose to play in the guise of moreworld-famous Special Forces units than ever before. And – as it’s SOCOM– the realism of the experience will be second to none. As always,teamwork will carry the day.

Even at this early stage the game is looking great and with a littlebit of gentle persuasion the guys have kindly shared a few screenshotsfrom the game – make sure you tune in again tomorrow as we will beunveiling, for the very first time, the EXCLUSIVE TEASER TRAILER!

Let me know what you think and of course watch this space for further intelligence!

Cheers
Richard

Via ps3hype.nl

Sony Will Announce A New PS3 Game Today At 8:00pm(GMT)
8381.jpg

Today Dave Epke(President of Sony Computer Entertainment Benelux) announced on twitter that Sony will reveal a new PlayStation 3 at 20.00pm.

That makes 2 games this week?

EDIT: It's Socom?

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Via ps3hype.nl

Sony Will Announce A New PS3 Game Today At 8:00pm(GMT)
8381.jpg

Today Dave Epke(President of Sony Computer Entertainment Benelux) announced on twitter that Sony will reveal a new PlayStation 3 at 20.00pm.

That makes 2 games this week?

EDIT: It's Socom?

yeah, and this time its a real socom, actually done by Zipper interactive

socom 4

26911365179163687739313.jpg

Ya boy had to do it.  The wait was killer!!  It's on the box though.  Having both systems ftw!

Early Impression of disc 1 (
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
)

Starts off slow
Minimal amount of characters and attacks
Cut scenes and battle effects are
eek.gif
(I'm on component too with my 360, so when yal swoop for ps3 I can only imagine it's going to be piffery visually)

I heard it picks up in Disc 2 (
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
) though

Now I just need me some GOW3!!!

anybody else think Resonance of Fate gonna be another sleeper hit for SEGA? might pick it up while it drop...but wont get much burn until i finish Final Fantasy and GOW III
laugh.gif

eeek! new SoCOM from Zipper ...
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

[h2]Sony Announces SOCOM 4[/h2][h4]Zipper Interactive developing SOCOM sequel, coming this fall.[/h4]By Steve Watts, 03/04/2010

media
Sony has officially announced its "secret sequel," and as it turns out, it's a proper follow-up to the beloved SOCOM series: SOCOM 4. The game is being developed by Zipper Interactive, and it's due out this fall. Many assumed MAGwas the developer's next step in military action, but apparently theyplan to keep the two running concurrently. The blog promises tocontinue to support MAG after SOCOM 4 launches.
The plot revolves around a military coup in a South Asian country.Players take control of a five-man squad to stop him in thesingle-player campaign. IGN reports that the 12-hour mission features motion-captured characters in the directorial style of Uncharted 2.All weapons and supplies will be either given at the start of the game,or found inside the missions, to replicate the feeling of searching forsupplies in a combat scenario. Of course, multiplayer is back as well,promising 32-person multiplayer with new Special Forces units. Otherthan that, details are sparse, but we're sure to see more in the comingmonths.
media
media

IM WET!

pimp.gif

Junior passing someone on the inside and Jeff Gordon spinning out? They really want those hardcore nascar fans

Man I cannot freaking wait till Gran Turismo comes out.  I pray it has the features like 1 and 2 where you were able to upgrade the car with body/racing kits, etc.

If so, every other game won't matter for me until I complete it.  Finished 1. 2 and 3 but never got far enough with 4 because I had too many other things going on.

Can we also get part 2 of that motorcycle game the Gran Turismo guys did?  That game was awesome.

Back
Top Bottom